DailyMail website blunders

UK Christmas Floods

nPlCfIJ.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-towns-mini-Venices-thousands-flee-homes.html

THe mail can always be relied upon to get things wrong. But a few miles away a large pothole appears on the M62, the motorway linking Yorkshire and Lancashire. I wonder if the mail mixed up,the two stories.
Paradoxically the sun is now shining here and we should have a couple of days respite from the rain. Trouble is there's a lot of water fallen on the Pennines which will find its way into the rivers and then down to aggravate matters in Mytholmroyd and the other Yorkshire Mill towns.
Glad I live on higher ground. This global warming is getting a little close to home.

To be honest I don't know why that paper hasn't died out.. Everything that is wrong with the freedom of the press is within the Daily Mail.

"Very Some Surprising"

:facepalm: New year, new messed up titles by DM editors.

Article about the Hatton Garden vault robbery with messed up photo description.

Coverage on Oscar Pistorius Trial

Meatpie, you should send the Daily Mail a note offering your services as proofreader for their site. You could do the job in your spare time from the comfort of home, and the pay would probably be decent. They certainly NEED a proofreader.

A great service would be done by putting that poor doggy to sleep ASAP. Life is hell for man and beast.

May and Trump look good together here. They had to have planned ahead to match their shades of red so closely. We don't want to clash! I'm finally getting used to Donald's hair, but now I'm bothered by that gross wallpaper in the White House.

Back