what kind of necrophile are you??

Actually it's really hard to say what I am according to this classification because I'm most likely in multiple classes at the same time. It's one way to split the necro group but there isn't a universal agreement on how to do it.
I've been reading where this classification was first proposed and it seems it goes back to a paper published in 2009 by Anil Aggrawal in the Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jflm.2008.12.023)

From the description of the classes, I would fit myself partially into class IV, V, VII, VIII, IX.

Class X seems to be exclusive. I'm not there yet as I do think that sex with alive hot guys is still good but maybe someday. It certainly is true already that corpses of hot men are hotter than a lot of regular alive dudes.

Necrophilia seems so understudied and reported (even now when I look for papers written about it, there are only like a couple dozen or so proper papers dealing with it) that there are very few classifications or scientific literature about it, even though forums like CDG are proof that we exist!

For me, I would say class I as I have never had an opportunity for anything more. I don't know, given the opportunity, if I would go further than just fantasy.

when I was younger I heard a psychology professor say that we all have necrophilia to a minimal degree, because we always remember those who died

I’m not a necrophiliac but I loved learning about the classifications!

I like looking at videos and pictures of death people, I’m very interested in the psychology of killers and necrophilics (amongs others “deviations” of “normal”) and ironically enough I have tanatophobia! (Death anxiety, but only regarding myself/my own death)

I love performing last offices for recently deceased people and I think there is an art in giving the deceased a good dignified send off. I also enjoyed dissecting human cadavers in uni, however I can’t stand to see, touch or think of dead animals especially pets . It makes me sad :(

I’m not a necrophiliac but I loved learning about the classifications!

I like looking at videos and pictures of death people, I’m very interested in the psychology of killers and necrophilics (amongs others “deviations” of “normal”) and ironically enough I have tanatophobia! (Death anxiety, but only regarding myself/my own death)

I love performing last offices for recently deceased people and I think there is an art in giving the deceased a good dignified send off. I also enjoyed dissecting human cadavers in uni, however I can’t stand to see, touch or think of dead animals especially pets . It makes me sad :(
According to you, I can't stand seeing or touching dead pets either, and even more so if they are mine.

Yeah it makes me really sad however I prefer to keep their ashes when possible. Losing a pet is always a horrible thing to go through
According to you, I can't stand seeing or touching dead pets either, and even more so if they are mine.

This thread is one I enjoy re-reading on those occasions when I have access to CDG, but since the original classification chart is no longer viewable it is a bit frustrating. If anyone has saved a copy of that chart, re-posting it here would be sincerely appreciated!

My fantasy is to strangle a guy as I’m fucking him. Put my full 220lb weight on his throat while I pound his ass. Feeling his sphincter flex as he enters his death throes and filling him up with my essence right as the light leaves his eyes.

My fantasy is to strangle a guy
Would love to watch as your powerful grip crushes his throat. His arms and legs flailing frantically but helplessly. Eyes bugging with fear. Until he is limp and still, dangling in air, as your hands hold him up by the neck.

As it is, I would label myself as Class I and Class III. If I had it my way, I would also be in Class IV, Class VI, Class VIII, and Class IX, but, I don't.

Back