very cute and very bad boy's last day

24 March 2011

The confrontation happened at the exit to Campo Novo do Parecis, near the Panta Club

Maycon de Oliveira Viana, 17, and Geverson da Silva, 18, died around midday on Thursday, 24, after exchanging gunshots with a staff from the reserve service of the Military Police of Tangará da Serra.

The confrontation happened at the exit to Campo Novo do Parecis, near the Pantaneiros Club, when the policemen saw the pair, who reacted to the voice of prison firing several shots, three hit the used car by the policemen.

what what a gorgeous young guy - love his smooth chest and those perfect nipples - would love to find him all laid out in a field - thank you for posting

I got some pics of this phantastic loverboy before and was not sure how he died because no wound to see or how to explain his strange hand position. Only now I found all pics and read the full story. Maycon de Oliveira Viana was a very bad boy who, together with his friend, terrorized the region with robberies of all kinds until in March 2011 they died resisting arrest. Maycon got a bullet in his head, not to be seen in the pics, and died with his gun still in his hand (seem the police took it from him after they got there). In his bag they found items he stole before. By the way, they also got his friend, but seem no pics. So the only thing I still wonder about is what is behind that big bulge in his trousers. Another gun? Or maybe ... Well, let me dream!

View attachment 65920View attachment 65921View attachment 65922View attachment 65923View attachment 65924
I got some pics of this phantastic loverboy before and was not sure how he died because no wound to see or how to explain his strange hand position. Only now I found all pics and read the full story. Maycon de Oliveira Viana was a very bad boy who, together with his friend, terrorized the region with robberies of all kinds until in March 2011 they died resisting arrest. Maycon got a bullet in his head, not to be seen in the pics, and died with his gun still in his hand (seem the police took it from him after they got there). In his bag they found items he stole before. By the way, they also got his friend, but seem no pics. So the only thing I still wonder about is what is behind that big bulge in his trousers. Another gun? Or maybe ... Well, let me dream!

View attachment 65920View attachment 65921View attachment 65922View attachment 65923View attachment 65924
why the photo are small

Back