used condoms

An old thread, but I have a relevant story.

I recently got a job at a highschool in the valley in Arizona. A typical small highschool with a focus on football and basketball. I work as a teacher and am often required to volunteer at school functions, so I was put as a monitor for the football game. A small tidbit about the school. Around the football field there are three parking lots. One for local, the other for away teams' people, and the last is seperated by the field and bleechers and reserved for the coach and players with their own vehicles. This last parking space is seperated so it's hard to sneak into, although people do try. So I positioned myself around here to make sure the away teams don't pull any pranks, or people try to clog up the space with their own vehicles.

The game ended without me seeing anything suspicious, so I just hung back as the football players get to their vehicles and drive off, except for a few that remained behind in their cars. I'm not an idiot. I know what they are doing, but the stadium lights were being shut down and the parking lot was blanketed in shadow. I heard them going at it, then afterward the cars turn on then drive off, until I'm the only person left.

I get a flashlight out and scan the parking lot, finding some cum-filled condoms lying around. I wanted to measure the condoms to find the sizes of my possible students (they're probably all big, since most of the football players were 18 or over making them the tallest guys in the school), but I couldn't justify to myself possibly getting caught with used condoms in my hand heading back to the school, so I just rubbed their jizz on my face as I jerked myself off.

Needless to say, i couldn't keep the image of smearing their cum on my face, imagining their cocks spraying me, as I saw the football team the rest of the school year.

Back