Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
A happily married American chemistry teacher with a young son was shot dead by gunmen in the Libyan city of Benghazi on Thursday Dec 5, 2013.

zlJ5qiT.jpg

Ronald Smith, 33, a teacher at the Benghazi International School, was killed while out for a routine morning jog.

Uncenosred HD morgue video available in our Secret Room.

I can't feel sorry.

No intelligent human being wants to be in a country teared apart by Islamic idiots, unless you are some religious nut-case, wanting to spread Christianity to Muslims (which would put you on the same level as Islamist) or as a soldier.

Libya for sure is not the place to be as intelligent Western human being. And Benghazi is the last of the cities in Libya where you want to do your morning jog...

Islamists are very efficient in killing each other (see Syria and Iraqi topics here at CDG). Just put a rabbit proof fence around it, and let this infected wound heal it selves.

I don't understand how this poor guy could have come to the decision that it was a good idea to live and work in Libya, especially when he had a wife and child. The teaching couldn't have been paying enough to justify such a risk.

WOW! He's so hot dead and alive! Poor hunky man, he must've thought he was making a difference.

i agree with talldutch. and i feel truly sorry for his family. it's not a good time in the states right now and never will unless civil war happens and the citizens win

He sure was handsome but lacked good judgement in that he went to one of the worlds most dangerous place for Americans and was out jogging as if he were in central park.

Remember kids, stay away from the shithole called Middle East.

Back