Paul Walker died in a fiery car accident today

for real? wow, what a coincidence. it is really sad eh?? it's hard to believe because it's just so random but then again he was in a high speed vehicle.. maybe this will be a good example for those people that like to ride fast even if it'll lead to less young and hot "auto-terminators" (as this one necro in my city calls it.. he stopped talking to me for being too cautious wtf?)

The morgue in LA is crazy busy with all those hot actors and models dying, it beats the Bellevue morgue in NYC by far.

r_jpg1exr9iQ.jpg

aw fuck i wish i worked there then. I'm just not good at covering up my excitement. i always feel like someone can tell by looking at me lol

He is stunning in morgue now, I am sure all the morgue personnel have gathered to see him.

I am in shock and very saddened by this.
Been rooting for him to be a bigger film star for years.

I guess Fast and Furious 7 will be rewritten to incorporate his death.

feel sad to this news, but i hope can see his morgue pics in CDG..
he is so handsome and his body is perfect.

A handsome actor! RIP. Anyway what is the cause of death? Burnt?

had a very tender and humble personality.

I agree, that is what I liked about him best along with his physical beauty of course.

article-2516303-19C018CF00000578-995_964x636.jpg

Paul Walker's body was received in LA County Morgue in "bad condition" and severely burnt

article-2516303-19BFEBE500000578-432_964x763.jpg

Engulfed: This witness photo shows the Porsche completely engulfed by flames after the driver lost control, hitting a pole and killing himself and Paul Walker

Tragedies like this one do make you think about the "absurdity" of life. Paul Walker had a very vibrant life and was very engaged in projects that sought to alleviate some of the misery in this world. Yet, he met such a terrible end. On the other hand, there are people in this world who only think about themselves and only cause suffering who seem to have all the luck in the world. I won't mention names, but many of them live ay 740 Park Avenue. I was a fan of Paul Walker because he was a perfect mix of beauty, mind and personality. You can count in your hand the number of celebrities these days that hold a candle to him.

Seems that nothing left from the accident... What a waste! He was indeed very beautiful and hat great body. Rest in peace!

Back