Paul Walker died in a fiery car accident today

Im sure he was burnt to a crisp. The car exploded and the fire was so intense no one could help.

740 Park Avenue?

Deaddirty, 740 Park Avenue is a building in NYC. It's one of the most exclusive addresses in the world. Most of the people who live there are billionaires and some of them have used their money to do some really bad things. One of the Koch brothers had a duplex at 740 Park Avenue. He uses his money to fund extreme right-wing ideologies in particular ideologies that benefit the rich and screw the middle class and the poor.

Tragedies like this one do make you think about the "absurdity" of life. Paul Walker had a very vibrant life and was very engaged in projects that sought to alleviate some of the misery in this world. Yet, he met such a terrible end.

I agree that life doesn't make any sense and can be taken away when you least expect it.

Paul was really one of a kind, let's hope he passed out on impact and didn't suffer getting burnt alive in that mangled Porche.

article-2516403-19C182D700000578-321_964x520.jpg

Moments from Death: Someone snapped this photo of Paul Walker getting into the red Porche minutes before getting burnt to a crisp.

Sources tell TMZ Paul was received in morgue unrecognizable and that his dental records will be needed for identification.

article-2516303-19BFBF4B00000578-577_470x423.jpg

Village Christian High School yearbook in 1991, the year Paul was voted 'Best Hair'

RIP Paul, human life is so fucking short

Welcome! Check our support forum for all the information you need on how to upload photos and videos!

I was so upset when I heard this news. He was one of my celebrity crushes. RIP gorgeous. :(

Last photo of Paul Walker

This photo was taken as Paul Walker was getting into the Porsche driven by his friend Saturday. They crashed moments later.

article-2516403-19C182D700000578-321_964x520.jpg

He was, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful men of all time. Stunningly handsome, perfect body, a true golden boy.

R.I.P dear Paul Walker...I was so stunned and not believed the news.. I've checked at least 20 times to confirm the news...so sad...

I bet he was perfect between the legs too. So sad that such a beautiful body was destroyed.

Paul Walker Crash Photo

paul1_jpgrzkkOT1.jpg

Roadkill Barbecue: Paul Walker's fit melted body is clearly visible at the center while Roger is bend behind him. Paul Walker burnt alive according to The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner's Office.

There are actually rumours of him still being alive. That all this was a ruse to hype the new F&F movie.

Not much left to see of this cute guy. They need dental records to identify charred remains.

Back