Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Here we bury deceased forum members who expired either because they wanted to (troll), spammers and all other people who broke the forum rules.

ogrish aka truther is permanently banned for 1. trolling 2. spam.

He has tried making new accounts but with our new and improved anti-spam, anti-troll system we catch multiple accounts in a matter of seconds.

Dickhead has been permanently banned - ICE secondary.

Where can we request for ban on others?

You can report a post you think should be looked at, but that's not necessarily going to get the member banned. Why do you want to ban someone? Who?

Just curious.

Bye Strutty

That retard from Loco has finally been permabanned, self-pwage.

He:

1. Posted a pm in a forum thread (anyone who does it is instant perma).
2. Send threats to forum members and forum staff.
3. Spam.

bilbi is on a temp ban for spamming.

Dr. Ogrish has been banned for the following reasons:

Proxy use and multiple accounts.

Hm.
I see myself going into the Graveyard of sorts soon.

No - you can be slightly annoying sometimes (can't we all) but you are very funny sometimes.(especialy when you don't mean to be...) sometimes you make comments that are a bit near the limit but to be honest, you are a lot more screwed up than me so it always makes me feel better.

LBR is an attention-seeker, I don't find him funny at all.

It was so much better when he stopped posting.

He has been nagging about killing himself ever since he registered.

I see he is at it again, I know people who have killed themselves and some who have tried, the ones that are dead told no one they were suicidal, they just got on with it. Those who lived were just looking for attention, so yes i agree LBR DOES LIKE THE ATTENTION, but that's part of what I find so funny, but thier again I am always being told I have a very sick, macarb sence of humour.

I don't know how long we will be able to tolerate this boy, he has become something of a nuisance...an outright troll actually who doesn't post anything intersting but shit comments and naggin about his shit life and suicide.

Rottie, give it up go back to your shrink or leave this place altogehter you are not gonna last long here if you keep shitposting the board.

Yep Enty, you must know a few Scott's because you understand our sometimes strange sence of humour.

Hm.
Your right.
Maybe....I'll...just dissipate again.

Goodbye.....CDG...perhaps forever...or a very very long time...
If you don't hear from me...then it probally means I off'ed myself or got sane or something...
If your curious...after awhile....and want pics...just search the obituraies in Modesto,California, USA

Back