I am not happy about it either but those who don't abide by the forum rules will sooner or later end up in this thread.

CJ's account has been severely compromised.

ColdJoe has been banned from CDG for revealing information shared with him via the PM system.

You blocked CJ's PMs and then told him the only way he can get them turned back on is if he sends you $15, then he posts it so we can see what you did to him and you banned him. Not sure about Bulgaria but here in the USA we call that extortion.

CJ was fucked before that.

He had multiple accounts, shared his account, used proxy.

Then he overloaded the pm system. On some days he send more than 50 pms in several hours, that's a lot and burdens our database.

We have a limit on how much pms a user can send and receive, after you reach that limit your pms get blocked and you will need to make a small donation of $15 to get the limit lifted.

Everyone should read the forum rules or they risk losing their accounts.

What we hate here

- Shared accounts
- Proxy use
- Abuse of the pm system

:sm (41):

CJ had all three.

CDG IS NOT A GAY DATING WEBSITE OR A CHAT SCRIPT WHERE ALL YOU CAN DO IS send 100 pms a day

AND ONTOP OF THAT IF YOU SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY GET BLOCKED NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT

CJ was fucked before that.

He had multiple accounts, shared his account, used proxy.

Then he overloaded the pm system. On some days he send more than 50 pms in several hours, that's a lot and burdens our database.

We have a limit on how much pms a user can send and receive, after you reach that limit your pms get blocked and you will need to make a small donation of $15 to get the limit lifted.

Everyone should read the forum rules or they risk losing their accounts.

What we hate here

- Shared accounts
- Proxy use
- Abuse of the pm system

:sm (41):

CJ had all three.

CDG IS NOT A GAY DATING WEBSITE OR A CHAT SCRIPT WHERE ALL YOU CAN DO IS send 100 pms a day

AND ONTOP OF THAT IF YOU SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY GET BLOCKED NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT

None of which is expressly forbidden in the rules posted for this forum. No mention of a fee, of holding multiple accounts or what could constitute "Abuse" of the pm system. In fact, the only thing mentioned about PM's is that there is a limit on storing up to 50 of them.

It's a pattern Meatpie that everyone notices. Somebody becomes popular on here and your sorry ass gets jealous so you ban them. In this case you arbitrarily made up a bunch of BS rules that don't even exist just so you can justify banning CJ because he's fun, he's Hot and he's paying more attention to dudes other than You!

Taken from FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

16) Sharing your account is strictly prohibited and will result in a permanent ban.

17) Multiple accounts are not allowed.

18) Revealing personal correspondence shared via the PM system especially between forum staff and users is prohibited and will result in the termination of your account.

19) Proxy use is not allowed for members of the "Forum Elite" group.

I owe an apology to CJ, he doesn't have multiple accounts, I have his promise that he will cut down on the insane pm addiction that is going on currently on the forums.

His ban has been lifted.

SORRY CJ SHIT HAPPENS WELCOME BACK

?

ban???????
what ban, hes openly been out here for the past several weeks............

SATANIC-CUMSHOT

The nickname was nice but it never lasted.

satanic-cumshot says goodbye to CDG today, he posted on other shit sites that we were the best.

Well if he valued his membership here he should have never posted that thread about Christ.

His ban is permanent. :th_smiley_eh:

R.I.P. SoldierTom

He gave up his CDG account for JohannaXn's latest forum.

Despite my warnings that she runs that new gay necro forum and many other sites he fell victim to her new plan to split the gay necro community.

More than 20 people have been banned today.

Dudes banned today, Sep 14

Entilzha - revealing information (privately shared) about forum member without consent.

Drama, drama....

is this like for real? entilzha? whaaT?i never though he would do somethinting like this, and who is this guy enema? i find him very hmmm let's say rebelious? if you think this is drama..... nevermind

It's a sad story kit.

Loneliness can drive people insane.

Back