The Boy next door By Ben589

B

Ben589

Heres a story I wrote because idk im bored plus i was horny when i was writing it. may write more

I've never really been into guys or even gave it a single thought in my whole life really theses past 16 years of life, until I saw him, last Thursday while he was helping his roomie bring in the boxes from their moving truck. he was 6 ft tall blond hair brown eyes, his body was covered in muscle, and the only hair I could see was his happy trail.. I couldn't take my eyes off him for a moment, it made my teenage body shake and shiver outside of my control of my slim figure as I watched him bring in those boxes. The fact that he was shirtless didn't help out at all it made me watch him even more as he brought in those boxes. I watched his silver shorts swing loosely, trying to steal a glance at his peace. a moment into his movements, I saw his shirt move up reaviling a nice dark blondish happy trail that made me shake, and i could feel my 6inchs come to life. suddenly I saw his roomie take off in a car, and I saw him bring in the rest of the boxes.

I decided it was best to retreat to deal with the riseing boner i was haveing until i saw him come outta the house. our eyes meet, it was like he was looking strieght past my green ones into my very being, I couldnt move. when he got to me, his figure towered over mine, I thought to myself, so this is how a mouse would feel like, me being 5'5 and him 6ft. He smiled to me, which made me wanna cream myself right there. Hello Im Casey, I just moved here from upstate with my little brother conor, who just took off. I quickly composed myself and tried to block out theses feelings i was having. Hi im Max, its nice to meet you; I said as I brushed my dark brown hair outta my view point.
If you have a moment I need your help with something in my house, you see my light bulbs in my ceiling fan, thats in the living room blew out. I need help with the ladder ill need to change the bulbs out. if you could do me a solid and hold the ladder as I change them out, that way i dont fall my ass over. In my mind, I couldnt refuse his request, another part of me wanted to get on my knees and suck him off till he was dry. Sure Ill help, ive got nothing really going on right now.

So we steped into his house, it was nice a neat nothing real speacil about the living room as far as I could see in the dark. Casey came in after me closeing the door with him, I saw him enter the kitchen way, and shortly afterwards light poured in here from the other. I saw the ladder near the ceiling fan. Dont let me fall casey said coming into the room with 3 light bulbs. I quickly grabed the ladder and held it in place as he began his ascent to the ceiling fan. after a min or so light was restored in the room, as casey climbed down the ladder, his cock brushed up agaist my face, it was hard as a rock, I froze in place. Thanks for the help bro that ladder sucks to use alone, he said as his shirt went across the room. the sound of him plumping down on the couch drew in my attention, I saw him slide down his shorts and boxers together. I saw his cock in full length, it was about 8 inchs long and about 2 inches thick from what I could tell with lots of pubic hair all around it. Sorry Man this thing makes it hard for me to get things done around here, so I have to relieve some of this pressure, he said as he used both hands to stroke his cock. my mouth began to open and close, but I couldnt find the right words to say to him.

He waved his left hand to me to come sit next to him, Its ok bro to watch come have a look at it if u want. I sat right next to him, I couldnt take my eyes off it. he stoked it for a min before he looked at me, with his tender brown eyes, You can touch it if u want to. I reach but then yanked back, my hands trembling alot. He leaned back and said its ok pretend its yours. I then took his cock into my hands and began to stroke it. it was like it had a pluse of its own, I felt it get alittle thick and harder as I stroked it more and more. Use some spit dude, make it nice and wet. I hovered my head over his cock and spited on it, and kept on jerking it. the sound of his breathing made me keep going, I wanted to make him feel good. then out of the blue casey broke the silence, You can suck it if you want. My face turned compelety red, he then told me no one will know, and to relax. I bent forward and opened my mouth as wide as I could and began to take his cock into my mouth.

Leting out a sigh casey placed his hand on my head and pushed it even further, I felt it enter my throat, I couldnt breath. He then forced my head even further down making it enter my throat my face was then cover in the bush of his pubic hair. He then began to fuck my face fast and hard. I felt my gag relax makeing me spit up alot of spit and juices. I could only get little parts of air per thurst he made into my face. he then countiued to fuck my throat without takeing out his cock, things were geting real hazy as he kept me from breathing, with his big cock blocking my air way. I felt like I was about to black out, but the force of his muscle and hand kept my head on his cock. take that cock little bitch, shhh let it happen, he sad in a darken voice. before I could do anything more, I blacked out from the lack of air.

When I came to I felt myself hit the floor of cement, I woke up in a daze, too weak to move or speak, I felt my hands bound and my mouth was gaged. we were no longer in the front room, but somewhere else of which I dont really know a basement. casey soon pounce on me, he had a hunters knife in his hand as he came towards me. I saw him pull off my shoes and socks, he then cut off my shirt, shorts, and underware with ease of his blade. I layed their weak, dizzy and scared. He then grabed me by the ankles and brought me over to some broken up ground where he broke into the cement floor, which had a hole in it. He threw me into the whole and climbed down there with me. the full weight of his body was on top of me. he tore off the gag he placed on me and fliped me on my belly I felt him cut my bounds off. even then I couldnt move, I thought to myself I must be druged.

He then climb onto me, he wraped his right forarm around my throat and grabed my ass with the other. Then my eyes snaped open as I felt his cock head push agaist my ass hole, then he thrusted all the way into me. I screamed as he power fucked me, but my screams were cut off when he started to squeeze my throut with his forarm. I couldnt beath, and it felt like I was being riped in half from his fucking. Tears rolled down my airs as this was happening to me, my cock was rock hard the hole time it was happening which made him laugh at me while he fucked me. before it got relaxing to me, he would applie more pressure off and on keeping me on the edge of being awake. He then took it apon his self with his free hand to squeese my balls really hard, which made me almost cum from the pain.

then I saw the in front of me after he relased my neck from the choking, while he fucked me he held it to my throat. he slamed me harder and harder with his cock and I could hear him panting and sighing I felt his left hand slam my head down on the dirt, and I felt the tip of the knife on my adam's apple, which pitched in a little makeing me wimper, my vision was going in and out due to the pain but I felt him fucking me with all his might. I felt him get in a half crouching half rideing me postion. then I felt it, cum pour into my ass in large gushes at a time, he then drove the knife tip into my throat and then he was cutting into my throat inward in a fast motion, not stoping, even while he was cumming in me, and despite my blood gushing outta my throat. I felt him slice all the way through my throat and I saw myself be thrown, and I saw him pumping into my now complusing body. he then got up and climbed outta the dirt hole he made, and everthing went black after I saw Casey, still naked smile from above shoveling dirt over where I now layed. Brushing his hands he drops the shovel, and walks away cleaning his knife with a torn piece of Max's ruined shirt still smileing the whole while. Max then jumped awake in his room, it had only been a dream, he thought as he rubed his neck. Then Max layed back and jerked his now throbbing cock of what he dreamed of just then, it didnt take him long to cum all over himself. with a smile on his face Max went back to sleep and began again his rest.

if u want different snuffs please post here, and ill gladly snuff Max

Nice story - do write more!
Though should really be in Art Literature and Photoshop - that's the section for stories and other original creative work

OK things are fine Meatpie Moved it to here so feel free to comment on how the next snuff should go, ideas are fun.

oh crap I forgot to put caseys age -_- im sorry and no I didn't mean it to sound this bad :p thanks for the notes guys I should have marked him as 17 and my name is max in real life soo lol yeah. Ill re think next time I post

Guys I wanna take the time to point out some of my flaws with this, and I took the time to talk to the proper people who run the site. I will never again refer to ages under 18 years of age. When I was writeing it, I did state in my post that I was horny and was just doing it outta boredom, I failed to check for policys but I assure all who read my future post from now on there will be no pedo works in my stuff. Also My name is Max in real life, its my nick name. so surpise ;) lol well then, aside from the age thing I hope you all enjoyed my quick story, and I hope you all read my stuff in the future and I wanna shout out to deaddirty for understanding my point of view and helping my case. again this will never happen again I swear.

Thanks Guys

Back