Support CDG

bleuarctique

Site supporter
Well.. I know we all enjoy and appreciate the CDG forum. When I found it, I was so excited to talk to other people that appreciated the same thing I did.

I soon realized after joining that hosting/running a site obviously isn't free. The Admin's/Mod's/Volunteers that work on producing this spend much of their own time making it a better place for us. But there is still monetary costs involved to host it. CDG is obviously progressing into a bigger forum, with an increasingly bigger audience requiring more bandwidth. We should all try and do our part in supporting CDG.

All that is correct yes. Our biggest challenge is to prevent the forum from slowing down as more and more people join and consume bandwith.

We had a big problem a few months ago when we couldn't cope with all the traffic the site generated and we were down for a few days.

But since our donation campaign started in June we have upgraded to a faster server and so far we are coping with the influx of new people to the site.

Everyone is welcome on CDG bar some fucking trolls from the now deceased kiuma site.

Back