Why thank you, meater.
I'll be hoping my next ''cdg'' looks like you.

I doubt it. While there are lot of hot actors in LA, the majority of population is fat niggers.

Tell me if I am wrong. Prove me wrong.

Sadly I do not think you are wrong.
Meatpie, what do you actually look like

I am white, short black hair, hairy chest ass and legs nice trimmed cock area.

I would be an awesome dead guy and very stiff if I die young.

You sound like my type, mate.
Bottom or top mate?

Top only. But when I die I give you my full consent to do whatever you want with my dead body and even invite a few friends over to check out my cold cock and pale toes.

Meaaaaters, the day you die is the day cdg all mourhs.
But i'll make sure to bring enty, jon, arrowman, etc all to see you, and suck yiour cold cock/toes. Even cram you full of throbbing hot cock. :D
How does that sound?

No problem, I will be a good boy and take it all.

I posted before... having an encounter with a corpse during my internship at the hospital... wow that was fun fun fun! Its like the most exciting.. and the same time most frightening experience I ever had.. exciting because, its my 1st time to touch a dead man... and frightened because I might get caught.. and that would be the end of my school etc and I was graduating that time..

I unzipped his jeans.. and I pulled his undies... and I touched his penis.. and balls.. its so cold specially the balls. How I wish I had a cam that day, that was a regret! I graduated but I did not practice my profession.. hopefully in the future!
THIS MAKES ME SO JEALOUS!:(
AND HORNY!:load::load::load:

Spectacular Meaters

I've touched my dead stephfather when I was 16 but not in a illegal way, no necrolust, he just died after his battle with cancer. Before that I've never seen a dead body. I closed his eyelids, I gave him a kiss and even talked to him. I cut off a couple of his hairs and kept in an envelop.

After that I visited his body three days in the morgue. That was some experience, his skin was so dry and cold, the look in his eyes was, they were so dead (yea duh), I again talked to him alot. I guess it was my way to say goodbye because I never visited him in the cemetary. It' s now been 8 years, never cried again.

i'm medical student, and have touched many cadavers, unfortunately non of them are of sexy criteria, i have dissected some of them and that's all, all you need to think about is your mark, no time for fantasying.

You will get a cute one, just be patient. Are you planning on becoming a forensic expert?

Very deep stories,I am very glad you guys brought out your feelings for that person,
as well as your experiences.

Back