You are not paying attention to what I said. But you can think whatever you want. I am leaving. There are a lot of odd people here. Thanks anyways.

Ok. Maybe I didn't want to admit I was necro. I apologize. But the event that occurred with my friend isn't a lie...

I'm sorry. It's just I didn't know that I was necro until that moment. As soon as I saw him lying there I got a boner. I felt so bad, seeing as he was my friend and was dead. But I couldn't help it!

I am glad you finally came out.

There are other people in your situation, don't feel bad about your emotions.

You are still young and messed up, maybe you can find a job in a morgue or a boyfriend who would agreed to play dead for you?

Nope. I am going into therapy. I am straight. But for some reason my dead friend laying on that slab turned me the fuck on!

Touching someone who is dead is not always an issue of necrophilia. Some people put their hand on the hand of the deceased during the funeral viewing as a final goodbye and a means of closure. I have been with people when they die while being comforted. The fact is, when someone first dies, their muscles are relatively flaccid and the skin feels loose because they are completely relaxed. When a body is embalmed for a funeral, the chemicals cause the muscles to stiffen which gives the body more tone. The hands and fingers feel kind of stiff. Once the body has been in a morgue cooler, the skin feels dry and cold. A newly deceased person cools down rather slowly if the ambient air is warm.

i worked in a hospital years ago. i touched a lot of corpses. i had sex with some of them too:sm (62):. Boys and men between 16 and 70. wow, that were good times. i took hundreds of photos:sm (9):. a fresh, dead persons skin feels the same way as a living person. just colder. and the skin gets dry more quickly. the pity was that finally they found some photos, i got fired, sentenced to 9 month prison ( changed to 3 years on/ at parole). i'm not allowed to get back to my old job (male nurse) ever. after two years of unemployment i am now working in an office. no corpses anymore:(

What happened with your photo collection?

i worked in a hospital years ago. i touched a lot of corpses. i had sex with some of them too:sm (62):. Boys and men between 16 and 70. wow, that were good times. i took hundreds of photos:sm (9):. a fresh, dead persons skin feels the same way as a living person. just colder. and the skin gets dry more quickly. the pity was that finally they found some photos, i got fired, sentenced to 9 month prison ( changed to 3 years on/ at parole). i'm not allowed to get back to my old job (male nurse) ever. after two years of unemployment i am now working in an office. no corpses anymore:(

I think that, even if you have no photos remaining, it would be interesting to hear you tell about these encounters in detail. Your encounters may seem morbid to some people. But, I bet a lot of people here would enjoy reading about them. Some day, you might even decide to write a book about what you did. I am kind of surprised that you were only sentenced to nine months in prison. I have heard of people doing a lot more time for doing somewhat less.

So, if you can post photos that's great. But, the stories would be great also.

I touch dead guys all the time.
It is part of my job.

Close, Meatpie.
I am the onsite embalmer/cleanup guy.

Even better, hope you can share some pics.

I actually was planning too. But i am abit frieghtened

That's what we have the Secret Room for.

I posted before... having an encounter with a corpse during my internship at the hospital... wow that was fun fun fun! Its like the most exciting.. and the same time most frightening experience I ever had.. exciting because, its my 1st time to touch a dead man... and frightened because I might get caught.. and that would be the end of my school etc and I was graduating that time..

I unzipped his jeans.. and I pulled his undies... and I touched his penis.. and balls.. its so cold specially the balls. How I wish I had a cam that day, that was a regret! I graduated but I did not practice my profession.. hopefully in the future!

No I mean off getting caught doing it.
I am guessing the secret room is for the good stash?

I work in a rest home and often my co-workers claim that touching the deceased is against their faith. I certainly don't mind, while I get no sexual gratification from it directly, I do get sensations (rigor mortis, skin texture, the look of the eyes) that I can apply to my own ...thoughts.

Back