Other beheading/headsman websites?

drmngofmybhdng

Forum Regular
I am happy so far with Cute Dead Guys but was wondering if there are other beheading/headsman websites I could register at to help my reach my calling. I want to be beheaded with every fiber of my being.
All recommendations are welcome.
plumpandjuicy64@yahoo.com
718-909-1458

I am happy so far with Cute Dead Guys but was wondering if there are other beheading/headsman websites I could register at to help my reach my calling. I want to be beheaded with every fiber of my being.
718-909-1458

I live in the Metro ny area have the same curisity would like to talk to some one with a simialr interest

718-909-1458

Forget about womdec. It was "abandoned by its owner" today, which probably means he didn't pay the monthly fee. It's a shame! I posted several stories there.

718-909-1458

World of Male Decapitation is alive, well, very active & not boring at all.

It's a great site although it has far fewer members than CDG. Some good chat and great cartoons and manips of guys being executed. Probably less brutal than CDG can be and is very much a fantasy site. Any actual death is rigorously removed by its moderator.
If it isn't a contradiction is terms one might even describe it as a gentler version of this site although, of course it is limited to decapitation.
Many members of this site are also members of male decapitation and there there is certainly room on the web for both sites.

It has some great photos and even better stories but, as Cadarvel says, it rarely gets updated from one week to the next. But worth an initial look. Also a generic gay death site and a gay hanging site good for a browse

One recommendation got those who enjoy reading gay termination stories is myregisteredsite Sean the artist. Lots of inventive terminations to enjoy but it is all fantasy with a few drawings but only the occasional manip. Some of the stories originally appeared on the old katharsis site.

Back