24-year-old father slaughters his 3-year-old son with stihl chainsaw in car

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Happy Halloween everyone with this shocking new murder-suicide case.

24-year-old father took his 3-year-old son for a ride in the car then slaughtered the innocent boy with a stihl chainsaw before cutting his own neck.

Defense wounds are clearly visible on the boy's hands at autopsy, photos show poor kid was nearly beheaded by his handsome father. Dude's wife had filed for divorce and threatened to take the kid away from him. Sad, sad world...

:frown:

It's difficult to imagine how a man capable of something so evil and cruel could ever have seemed like a guy you'd want to marry and have a child with. I guess it goes to show you really never do know what's going on inside people's heads. I could just weep at the thought of that little boy's terrified last moments, after his father started up the saw.

How anyone could do that to a kid, yet alone your own kid, is beyond me? Even to kill yourself over a divorce is bad enough, but let the innocent one's alone!

this is the second time im crying a river over something on this site........ sigh.......

UPDATE

Here is a short article I found on the case:

"A German man murdered his three-year-old son with a chainsaw before killing himself in an apparent custody dispute, police in Bonn said on Thursday. In a gruesome display of violence, the 24-year-old decapitated his son in the woods outside Hennef near Bonn before turning the chainsaw on himself. A jogger on Wednesday found their bodies in a car and alerted the authorities. The police said the man from Linz in Rhineland-Palatinate was separated from his wife and had picked up the boy from his mother to have an ice cream on March 22, however, they never returned as had been agreed.
"

Back