Poor dudes were skin and bone. Great post citir31. So many corpses, I wish I was there, pick up one and take him home.

The Germans were among the first to photograph scores of corpses of nude males. Bravo!

Horrible period but wow, some gooooood lookin' corpses. Like Meatpie I'd like to take one home with me. I love smooth skinny guys and boy these dudes sure fit the bill.

Not all Germans were bad, it were the NAZI'S who committed these horrific acts...

And not all Germans were nazi's...

But still a bad period what so ever

I'm very sorry! No Replies in English. I want to say is this: the German people are also victims of Nazism, let's mourning for the dead! Thanks citlr31 a good picture.

f7fc1563200864

NICE PIX !
I wish I was there, choosing the best,
and bring ONE fucker
in to my sweet home !

Corpse 4 play

It"s to replace

my other picture above
did"nt work.

Attachments

• 1009.JPG
    1009.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 153
I fail to see the relevance between your posting and the topic.

This is just too obscene to feel good about. I can get off on the fantasy but this was six million innocents slaughtered by those bastards.

It's terrible enough that I'm watching these images, thinking one of them might be family I never knew, still browsing them for curiosity.
About the Germans, since most of them voted for the "Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei", Hitler's party making him a Chancellor, they share a bit of the shame of their ancestors. I don't blame the young ones, just those who still think those ideas were good.

Back