My Photoshop works

Grey Warden

Forum Regular
Hi everybody!
I want to show you my first and, I think, the best photoshop artwork. Maybe you've already seen its original image, but I decided to half-strip that lovely hanged boys, and see how they looks!

11115.jpg

If you are interested I can show you my other works, but they are all about re-coloring playing dead guys for looking really dead. Thanks for watching!

I want to show you my first and, I think, the best photoshop artwork. Maybe you've already seen its original image, but I decided to half-strip that lovely hanged boys, and see how they looks! If you are interested I can show you my other works, but they are all about re-coloring playing dead guys for looking really dead. Thanks for watching!

Hi GW, great work, and if it's your first it's also surely your best :wink:.

Seriously, it's great and I'd love to see more.

Nice work, do post more

I like. Ys, keep it up - it keeps mine up!

Ok... before I post some more pics, let me explain something.
In dead pictures all that attracts me is death: dead skin, dead flesh maybe. I'm not gay and even not bisexual, I'm only necro-dreamer. But I found not so more female dead pics instead of male. And before I enjoy any pictures, I cut, cover any male genitals or try to dress guys and sometimes girls to increase effect. I hope you'll understand :)
Let's upload some pics.
456_andrian_by_sackgasse-d6f8flx.jpgdani_in_the_shower_1_by_sackgasse-d5e4mj5.jpg17862.jpggay-medical-exam-004.jpgn8385097.jpg

If you want and moderators allow, I'll upload girls too. There are some nice funeral, morgue or death pictures.:cute wink:

In dead pictures all that attracts me is death: dead skin, dead flesh maybe. I'm not gay and even not bisexual, I'm only necro-dreamer. But I found not so more female dead pics instead of male. And before I enjoy any pictures, I cut, cover any male genitals or try to dress guys and sometimes girls to increase effect.

There are threads on CDG where you´ll find many dead girls, for instance http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/3601-Dead-Girls.
I understand your fetish, and your posted pics are great anyway.
Still, If you would post a few pics before you dress the ´dead´ guys you´d get even more applause here.

If you upload girls, could you do it in the Random Media section not here?
I know what you mean about increasing the effect - to me, a dead (or 'dead') guy in his underwear is hotter than naked - leaves a bit to the imagination.
That hanged guy in grey shorts is well hot!

yeah, I would have loved to see that casket lad stripped on the autopsy slab...

Back