22-year-old Stephen Trevor Chapman shot naked in bed sleeping with 63-year-old woman

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
t_jpgmYSTeJO.jpg

Cute: Stephen was shot naked by husband of 63-year-old old bag he loved to fuck!

A 22-year-old man is facing charges after being shot by a 68-year-old homeowner who says he caught the man sleeping with his wife.

This all happened in the sleepy community of Saddlebrooke, about two hours southeast of Phoenix.

The Pinal County Sheriff describes it as an upper class, active senior community of about 9,000 to 10,000 people.

He says they rarely get calls from there, much less, one like this.

911 operator: "911 what's the location of your emergency?
911 caller: "I need the police over here."
911 operator: "And what happened?"
911 caller: "I found a guy in bed with my wife. I told him to get out and he attacked me, so I shot him."

A 68-year-old man living on the 3800 block of south Apache Peak Drive in Saddlebrooke says he found his 63-year-old wife sleeping a with 22-year-old man in their guesthouse.

"It was 1 o'clock in the morning. His wife wasn't in bed with him. He got worried, went out looking, went to casita which is a house next to the guest house, and there his wife was sleeping with this man she's 63, she's 63-years-old," said Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu.

Deputies say the man she was sleeping with was 22-year-old Stephen Trevor Chapman of Tucson.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/23739181/2013/10/20/man-shoots

Morale of the story: before you fuck a married woman old enough to be your grandmother, make sure grandfather does not have a gun.

How a 22-yo handsome dude gets a boner from a 68-year-old woman is mystery of the universe for me.

Aye it's disgusting - the oldest woman I serviced at that age was about 38 or 40, they often had a thing for uniformed men

Everyone is unique. It is different strokes for different folks. Just as we do not understand why he would do such a thing there are those that question our motivation to participate in this forum. Whatever floats your boat, so long as it hurts no one else or is illegal, should be part of the guiding principle(s). People worry too much about others and trivial matters and not enough about themselves or what is truly important and the world is ever so fucked because of it.

As they say in Britain: "Just close your eyes and think of England."

Did they really say that? :rollseyes: LoL, never heard it before.

As they say in Britain: "Just close your eyes and think of England."

Did they really say that? :rollseyes: LoL, never heard it before.

That's advice for Englishwomen brought up to find sex distasteful how to handle their husbands breeding them For a Scots lass the advice is spread yet legs while I lift my kilt

How a 22-yo handsome dude gets a boner from a 68-year-old woman is mystery of the universe for me.

I have known a few older females who are very flirtatious and has strong sexual energy about them, one of them who was 63 at the time had a nice following of younger males. She didn't act her age by society standards. She acted like who shes really was. She even made a few passes at me including pinching my bum.

The older a person gets, the more magnetic they can become, reason for this, is they ooze confidence due to they have worked out what they want from life and know who they are, therefore they can come across as wise and knowledgeable.

I have learnt not to discriminate against age.
FYI, oldest person I slept with was in his early 50s when I was in my late 20s.
Disgusting. Not really. He had experiences and skills that the youngers who lacking in which I was looking for.

Back