NYPD Shoot Dead Two Cute Robbers »» RECENT EVENT »»

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Police surround the body of one of two robbery suspects killed by Charles Augusto Jr. , the owner of a restaurant supply business on West 125th St. in the Harlem area of New York on Thursday, Aug. 13, 2009. The 72-year-old man turned a 12-gauge shotgun on four armed bandits who tried to hold up his restaurant supply store in Harlem Thursday, killing two and wounding the others, police said.

610x.jpg

Anyone from the are got more pics? Verlup, can you find more photos of these guys?

I just spent a half an hour looking for pics of that...and failed. I am such a failure. Looks like it could have been hot.

I don't think a better picture is required. This one already tells the whole story: the sexy young criminal laid out on the hot concrete in broad daylight for everyone in town to see, his billowing shroud briefly pulled up to reveal his clothes in an inviting state of disarray on his muscular body. His expression relaxed and sweetly changed in death. And all around, making a hot fuss over him, for contrast, are all these other guys- these big cops with spare tires and red faces, looking at something they can never be. A lot of the middle-aged guys are even pretending not to look.
The picture says, "Look how life was beating along on its tired struggle, and then Death once again crashed the party and transformed this whole boring gray street." The cute dead guy is the center of attention now, like he should be. The white sheets arranged around him hide nothing and only enhance his loveliness.Oh, so hot.

Damn! Where've I been?! I have to check all the old papers. I heard of this but didn't think the dead guy would be such a hottie! They took off his shoes too! I'm on the lookout, but it might be too late.:(

Back