Status
Not open for further replies.
CDG and Meatpie is now only favoring people who pay them.

Ever since the "exclusive" death eater group was founded, the secret room, aka the less "exclusive" or the cheaper version of the membership, stopped offering anything valuable. Instead it's full of screenshots of Youtube videos to lure people to pay $100 for them.

On top of that, some regular users like me stopped paying for the membership, and we even got banned from the free content like pages similar to this one. Only once or twice a month are we allowed to log in to view the free pages.

Disappointed is all I feel right now, seeing it slowing becoming a vampire who only sucks in money.

As a dedicated member who has contributed and watched the site become what it is, I too feel regret that it has come to this. No new content. Only reposts. I havent downloaded ant new content from this site in a long time. Everything I have seen before on other gore sites or YouTube. It's a shame the lack of content and promises delivered for such exorbitant fees and prices that dont seem to pay for more content. Just regurgitated old photos from a harddrive.

We have posted a lot of original content over the years the above statement is not true and I completely reject it. Sad to see once loyal members turn against the community over YouTube video posted in one of our groups.

But it is true. Meatpie, there's more to this then simply a couple youtube video's posted in the DE group. There's either been a massive drop in quality control leading to these kinds of mistakes or a desperate, sneaky effort to make as much money possible with as poor of content as possible. Sure my loyalty to you has dwindled in recent weeks but my real loyalty is with the members of this community that keep this site thriving and support you with money they have earned through sweat and tears. CDG is a sinking ship and I'm on a life boat rowing away. If content quality, honesty and fairness in regards to my fellow members is returned to the site then you will have back my loyalty.

If content quality, honesty and fairness in regards to my fellow members is returned to the site then you will have back my loyalty.

Everyone is welcome here in a way I am happy so many of you decided to speak out don't forget that I have payed a lot for content myself I love our necro groups and enjoy sharing but to tell me that I am ripping you off is insulting and I completely reject those statments.

Shame on the members who posted such statements let your stupid comments remain for all to see and haunt you back.

A lot of exclusive sets and videos are still available only in our elite and Death Eaters groups it is true quality has degraded significantly last couple of months.

Work continues in several directions our efforts and money were worth it because we have the right connections and good stuff will come.

Work continues in several directions our efforts and money were worth it because we have the right connections and good stuff will come.
I'll pay $ 100 and even $ 200 for a good quality of video that show autopsy teenager and little girls.
The girls must be beautiful and slim. Fresh corpses.
Only for that.

What is this?
This is very weak. My video was much better.
I'm looking for the full version of the video

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back