Status
Not open for further replies.
New uncensored video shows emblaming procedure on young dead girl, full body shown naked on the table pussy and all. Video is available only in our Death Eaters necro club.

PZwQSrD.jpg

Also available on youtube!??

It's from Youtube in the first place. Youtube deletes these in mere hours usually, so anyone can make any kind of story.

Here it is. I can't find another one, probably deleted already.

Typically when one asks for respect, trust and most importantly $100, they earn it through fulfilling their promises and providing a return gesture worth the respect, trust and $100 they asked for. Meatpie you must be playing a practical joke. Tricking people into paying a considerable sum of hard earned money to view youtube video's is massively disappointing, I never could have imagined you doing that.

So we can't simply be regular forum members as we get locked out after a few site visits and told by a pop up page to pay for membership.

But no one in their right mind is going to pay for elite membership to view 2 reposts a month in the forum elite,

and now it turns out even the DE group, the most "exclusive" group is being filled with "exclusive" youtube videos.

It's starting to look like CDG is regressing into a morbid go fund me page.

it's better to just free everything if it's useless, we spend our money just to see videos or images that can actually be accessed for free on YouTube and Google. we should get or see that the content in CDG is not on YouTube or on Google, then it's worth the money we pay to you meatpie!

Typically when one asks for respect, trust and most importantly $100, they earn it through fulfilling their promises and providing a return gesture worth the respect, trust and $100 they asked for. Meatpie you must be playing a practical joke. Tricking people into paying a considerable sum of hard earned money to view youtube video's is massively disappointing, I never could have imagined you doing that.

So we can't simply be regular forum members as we get locked out after a few site visits and told by a pop up page to pay for membership.

But no one in their right mind is going to pay for elite membership to view 2 reposts a month in the forum elite,

and now it turns out even the DE group, the most "exclusive" group is being filled with "exclusive" youtube videos.

all right, I support completely, one deception!

We have posted a lot of original content over the years the above statement is not true and I completely reject it. Sad to see once loyal members turn against the community over YouTube video posted in one of our groups.

IAm totally agree with you , meatpie is a liar ,a traitor and a thief.
cheers

:shock: I've posted hundreds of rare photos and videos I am not sure why you guys are ganging up on me those are some strong words ThANeanT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back