Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been blocked from this site since Jan 23 and only today I'm able to post.

Is that really how someone who consistently supports this site is treated? :(

suxks right? I've been unable to access this forum since Nov of last year! but it is what it is, the world is pay to win baby.

We treat everyone here with respect. Due to censorship and attacks against gore and necro communities we are unable to provide free membership for everybody it is becoming more and more of a luxury to post and share on a completely free site like ours.

I think people's attitude towards such sites is disgusting not wanting to support and pay for membership and then expect top notch uncensored content. Still we managed to buy a lot of new sets from morgue workers that no other site has how cool is that it's pure magic. :super happy:

How does all that you've typed in that post have anything to do with locking up long-time registered users for months and demanding ransom for even regular access?

It has everything to do and your comment just proved what I said before I have nothing else to add. There is no censorship on our forums piss and moan as much as you want.

I see the post above. I had my account blocked for months. I suggest you hold a poll for the users because you might end up not getting slot of people willing to pay for this. After being on here for a while...I don't think I would pay for it again. I appreciate and glad the content you put. The effort you have made...I extremely appreciate..but after a while I felt it is not worth it to pay. However I could be wrong. I suggest you check to see how many would stay..go

People come and go those who continue to support us know what we stand for and how much effort and money went into building a website with morgue sources throughout the world including South America, China and Europe.

Unless you spend half your life studying forensic medicine currently there is no other option to get your hands on such material. All our stuff comes from exclusive sources.

Actually there are other options. After over a decade of research. I just enjoy this website at first because of the willingness to hear from others, the pics, etc. But that has changed a bit...I understand and strongly appreciate your effort and others who contributed to it. I always paid for elite membership...but notice the it was not becoming worth it so I stopped. It is not easy to obtain...That I understand but she It gets becomes not worth it..than just focus on others

The only thing i dont like her is the multiple tiers of paid access. And the fact that if you wanna join again after 6+ months there have been no new material in the Super Elite groupe and there is no backup of the materials already posted(90% of that grupe is dead links). SO basically you pay 90$ to access a dead groupe with dead links. And the SEcret Room? Well beside ocasional Asian set once in 3 months rest is just repost over and over again of stuff that even got posted here or on other forums for years...
And the "new" material at best is some ugly OLD(very) womans being cut to pieces. Stuff you can access for free on any forensic science forum. 2 years ago i would throw money at this website now i can only recommend seeking alternatives.

28-year-old Girl Suicide Jump

Full autopsy set in our Secret Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back