Status
Not open for further replies.
25-year-old Trans Man Murdred by Another Man who Thought Dude was his Girlfriend

A beautiful 25-year-old Russian trans guy "Nika"" was butchered and his body parts cooked in an oven after he met another 27-year-old guy called Mikhail online and they went out on a date in the Russian city of Kursk.

The couple first chatted on April 10 and in the evening went out on a date then Nika invited Mikhail to his apartment for drinks.

They engaged in sexual activity they started kissing and Nika did a blowjob on
Mikhail who then fucked Nika in the ass.

Nika got super aroused pulled out his pecker and came hard in front of
Mikhail who was stunned and up to that point had no idea he was having sex with another man.

Shocked ashamed and confused he strangled Nika then dragged his body to the bathroom and chopped him up flushing softer tissue and internal organs in the toilet what remained of the corpse he cooked in the oven. Nika's remains were found on April 15 after friends alerted police he wasn't responding to their calls or messages.

What the hell is this doing in the "dead girls" thread?

A beautiful 25-year-old Russian trans guy "Nika"" was butchered and his body parts cooked in an oven after he met another 27-year-old guy called Mikhail online and they went out on a date in the Russian city of Kursk.

The couple first chatted on April 10 and in the evening went out on a date then Nika invited Mikhail to his apartment for drinks.

Mikhail who was stunned and up to that point had no idea he was having sex with another man.

Shocked ashamed and confused he strangled Nika then dragged his body to the bathroom and chopped him up flushing softer tissue and internal organs in the toilet what remained of the corpse he cooked in the oven. Nika's remains were found on April 15 after friends alerted police he wasn't responding to their calls or messages.

I wonder, can you get more transphobic than that? If you think that's a man, why did you even post that here? That's not relevant to this thread.
Anyway you've posted the wrong story and she actually knew the guy prior to that date, her friends knew that guy and she is a post-op, so she looks 100% like a cis-female, she doesn't have a dick. I don't appreciate your attempt to spice things up, that is totally unnecessary. That misinformation in your post is spread through haters' messages in social networks due to leak of personal data, the responsible people will be prosecuted for that.

http://riakursk.ru/ubiyca-raschlenivshiy-moloduyu-kuryanku/

Thanks for the link I found the pics and story on vk I am not spicing this up deliberately. She was a beautiful girl so post belongs here and a lot of necros will jack off to her death photos.

Here are additional details from the link you posted.

Nika was raised as a boy and decided to have a sex change op three years ago. Turns out the killer Mikhail was a doctor and used his skils in dissecting Nika's dead body.

The article doesn't say they knew each other before April 10 when then met after online chat do you have links to news website abou that?

Thank you. I will try to correct and post as much credible information as possible we are not a news website looking for sensationalism.

Thanks for the link I found the pics and story on vk I am not spicing this up deliberately. She was a beautiful girl so post belongs here and a lot of necros will jack off to her death photos.

Here are additional details from the link you posted.

Nika was raised as a boy and decided to have a sex change op three years ago. Turns out the killer Mikhail was a doctor and used his skils in dissecting Nika's dead body.

The article doesn't say they knew each other before April 10 when then met after online chat do you have links to news website abou that?

Thank you. I will try to correct and post as much credible information as possible we are not a news website looking for sensationalism.

I based my assumption on this piece "В свою очередь, друзья погибшей утверждают, что Михаил вел себя с ними не всегда адекватно и был «странным»." This implies that her friends met this guy before the murder.

Please remove that Russian social media anti-gay propaganda lies from the original post.

Easter Blast from the Past

Ukranian girl run over by truck.

Beautiful. would have loved to bring Nika home to meet my friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back