Status
Not open for further replies.
Love her sleves rolled up before her top is removed. Love that we can see her forarms first.

Is the secret room still worth it? I know theres another group thats above it and I know one of the complaints is that all the good stuff goes to that group instead leaving the secret room room with very little. Is that true? Does the secret room get updated enough with good content?

Is the secret room still worth it? I know theres another group thats above it and I know one of the complaints is that all the good stuff goes to that group instead leaving the secret room room with very little. Is that true? Does the secret room get updated enough with good content?

The secret room still get updates from time to time. but I don't think it's worth. the good ones are on the higher pay wall.

The secret room still get updates from time to time. but I don't think it's worth. the good ones are on the higher pay wall.

Exactly... and the paywall is so damn high thats is not worth to even go there if you are not rich enough to throw that much money at it each month...

Hi all,

Just a few points for those interested in our elite group and Death Eaters club.

There is no monthly membership in our Death Eaters group. I would like to remind everyone that there are forensic pathologists and morgue workers who are members here they are also my colleagues and friends and I assure you they read your comments.

We should improve our attitude towards the people who leak us stuff and show more respect for their kindness. Also keep in mind that onne of the requirements for elite membership and DE membership is good reputation level. We don't censor comments but the admins and mods can also use the reputation point system. Admins and mods have twice the power when they give or take reputation points.

Users with good reputation level and those who have been members for years have more power when they vote too.

Dozens of people are working and directly involved in providing exclusive content to our elite and DE groups. This kind of work is very specific so negative comments about the community will be taken into account if you decide to apply for elite membership and DE membership.

Woman in Morgue After Fatal Road Accident

Good evening everyone,

Beautiful and rare uncensored morgue set is available in our Death Eaters group showing autopsy on young woman killed in road accident. She was a passenger in a Mercedes that smashed into a tree. Girl had no chance and was thrown from the vehicle and suffered multiple injuries including brutal head trauma with skull fractures which you can see in her autopsy photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back