Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much !!! . maybe meatpie hasn't found this video on youtube, if he finds it maybe he will share it on a paid forum and don't share it in this group.

37-year-old Woman Killed in Road Accident

Forensic pathologists leaked this exclusive set to us in high-resolution you can download all images without watermarks or censorship in our Secret Room.

sorry, I messed that up

Awesome! I love these old videos so thanks for posting this.

Here's my opinion on content, There's plenty of older forensic videos like this that are circulating in closed communities that aren't posted on youtube. I think Meat Pie should try and focus on getting those videos first instead of getting ripped off with supposed 4k videos and spending 1000 dollars for something we're never going to see. They're out there and much cheaper and less risky than dealing with actual morgue workers.

Our 4K project has been scrapped so hopefully trolls will give me a break. We have good morgue connections in several countries and content is slowly trickling in however no autopsy video yet.

Yeah I'm in agreement too. There needs to be more content.

And stop locking users out for weeks at a time! I just got back in for the first time since August.

Yeah I'm in agreement too. There needs to be more content.

And stop locking users out for weeks at a time! I just got back in for the first time since August.

Why don't you contact forensic workers and spend thousands of dollars? It's not an easy task to get contents because most of them are betrayers

Besides that I agree with you, Meatpie shouldn't lock non membership accounts. However my account suddenly got unlocked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back