Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there are more photos including naked. She was murdered.

Yes there are more photos including naked. She was murdered.

As much as I would like to join the secret room and DE club because of other interesting content that has been advertised I am made weary by this admission.

You see this girl is from the Turkish Unidentified bodies police index. It's free and open to the public and I have seen the other two images Meatpie is talking about. It's essentially Turkey's version of the DoeNetwork.

I hope the other material in the DE group is actually exclusive because this is literally free public domain.

Last edited:
As much as I would like to join the secret room and DE club because of other interesting content that has been advertised I am made weary by this admission.

You see this girl is from the Turkish Unidentified bodies police index. It's free and open to the public and I have seen the other two images Meatpie is talking about. It's essentially Turkey's version of the DoeNetwork.

I hope the other material in the DE group is actually exclusive because this is literally free public domain.

Could you give a link to that Turkish doenetwork?

What is it this time Pop? What did I say?

We pull content from a variety of sources including Turkish sites yes. Is there something wrong with this? We also have our own private and exclusive sources. Every sentence I post is scrutinized it's getting a bit annoying to be honest.

If you want to know more about our content just ask here or send me a pm.

It's part of a larger set showing young men and woman killed in car crash. Autopsy includes the external exam photos which you can already see if you mean evisceration photos these are not included in this set but we have many others which show the full procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back