Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgue in Russia

Here is something for the repost whores from DocumentingReality to steal and share on their repost forum as their own find. Christmas is upon us we must be genreous to those less fortunate. :smirk:

15-year-old Girl Jumped from Balcony in Russia

Prior to her death she was active on Russian social network VK posting depressive thoughts about loneliness and loss of hope.

AykOWDs.png

Rule number one in life: Nothing lasts. I see no point in lingering in the past history will judge me and my efforts. It takes six months up to a year to build trust with a morgue worker.

We will have new updates and those who speak ill of the community will be begging me to come back in our elite group but I won't let them. :bj:

We pride ourselves on being a friendly censorship free community our members have mutual respect despite different tastes and desires.

The drama queens can stay at DR and spread false information only the most serious stable guys will stay close to the admins here and we give them regular updates on the situation with our sources.

keep posting

No matter what the other forums say, we all know you are the Champion on exclusive updates Mr. Meatpie

Kamaz Truck Crushed a Woman Today in Russia Just Days Before New Year's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back