Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistress blown up over sex tape, his semen was found in her pussy. Before he had her killed he fucked her one last time, what a pimp, now he is dead to by bullet to the head.

Interesting Discussion about CDG Screenshot from Another Forum

o63vmeJ.png

I can confirm our source was discovered by authorities and we are no longer working with them but is it fair to call me useless? :sad: For years CDG was providing the bests morgue sets from China on the internet thanks to donations from CDG members something DR was never able to achieve all they could was steal our sets and repost.

Those who stay loyal to me and to the community will see more exclusive material from other sources.

my6Prxt.png

R.I.P Deadliest Club Forum

AykOWDs.png

Rule number one in life: Nothing lasts. I see no point in lingering in the past history will judge me and my efforts. It takes six months up to a year to build trust with a morgue worker.

We will have new updates and those who speak ill of the community will be begging me to come back in our elite group but I won't let them. :bj:

We pride ourselves on being a friendly censorship free community our members have mutual respect despite different tastes and desires.

The drama queens can stay at DR and spread false information only the most serious stable guys will stay close to the admins here and we give them regular updates on the situation with our sources.

o63vmeJ.png

I can confirm our source was discovered by authorities and we are no longer working with them but is it fair to call me useless? :sad: For years CDG was providing the bests morgue sets from China on the internet thanks to donations from CDG members something DR was never able to achieve all they could was steal our sets and repost.

Those who stay loyal to me and to the community will see more exclusive material from other sources.

my6Prxt.png

Apparently those DR members didn't read the post description. The specific photos are unseen foot pictures from mostly unseen (at least to me) sets. This in no way indicates there are more "new" sets, simply that there are likely sets released by the jailed morgue workers that are in private collections or in circulation among private groups in China.

From what I understand the morgue workers who are in jail now sold hundreds, perhaps thousands of sets on the Baidu market place, there's no telling what percentage of the sets sold we've seen. There's also no telling if those who purchased the sets we haven't seen would ever release them to necro communities anyway.

In short that post encouraged speculation not certainty.

Yes in my above post I also said they are spreading false information. Thanks for the clarification Pop hope more people read it. Your soles collection on CDG is already causing quite a stir and Christmas fever among necro communities. :Merry Xmas::too hard to take: Good job. :smirk::gentleman:

Rule number one in life: Nothing lasts. I see no point in lingering in the past history will judge me and my efforts. It takes six months up to a year to build trust with a morgue worker.[/SIZE]

Back in those days this was the best site on the internet for new and high quality material. It's true - nothing lasts - but I still believe in this site and the efforts of MP. That's why I will continue to renew my paid membership. It's an investment. And it's what I can do to support the community.

Thank you for your support and being loyal to our community. High quality new stuff can't possible come with the efforts of only one person while everyone else just sits behind their computer and waits for free updates. We must all stick together and work as a team.

Those who can afford elite membership once again I urge you please upgrade it will help us pay our sources for new sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back