Status
Not open for further replies.
Death Photo of Argentine Model Natacha Jaitt

She ousted a bunch of politicians and TV people as child molesters and was found dead of an overdose Sunday morning.

The 41-year-old model was found slumped in a bedroom, and the initial police report suggested she had suffered a stroke due to excessive alcohol and cocaine intake.

The police report added that Jaitt’s body showed no signs of violence. Autopsy was performed and it was confirmed she died of cocaine overdose.

The model and radio host had denounced, in April of 2018, a supposed network of pedophilia that involved journalists, celebrities, and Argentine politicians, which led to threats on her life and intense criticism from diverse journalists who disputed Jaitt’s “unfounded claims.”

At one point, Jaitt had become so worried that she tweeted out the possibility that could she die and it won't be at her own hand.

"Warning: I'm not going to kill myself I'm not going to spend money and drown in a bathtub I'm not going to take any shots, so if that happens it was not my doing."

The model reported a month ago that she was raped by Pablo Yotich and Maximiliano Giusto in a department in Belgrano.

After being interrogated in court she gave an official statement to an Argentine TV channel but the feed ended abruptly due to the inconvenient questions of the journalists.

Her family are convinced she was murdered.

Young Woman Strangled then Corpse Violated with Tree Branch in Pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back