Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of discount? I meant just to combine two payment operation in one, which would be convenient for temporary locked users to get in DE group without awaiting of opening the forum for example.

Ahh, OK thank you. We will definately consider this. Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Good evening Morfer, I've sent you details via pm.

Dead Young Girl with Hairy Pussy Examined for Rape Naked on Autopsy Table

This video is available in our Death Eaters group uncensored no watermarks.

Female Autopsy Video Reuplaoded in Superb HD Quality

Requested and again available in our Death Eaters group superb Full HD quality 1080x1920 px.

It's less than one minute but super rare and excellent quality everyone must have it in their collection this is not something you see every day even if you work in a busy forensic morgue.

Everything we post here spreads on social media within minutes as I said admins and mods of other websites are constantly online here waiting for new stuff to steal and repost.

161606.png

Ahh, OK thank you. We will definately consider this. Anyone else think this is a good idea?

If that means once I have DE access I also have Secret Room access, then yes. There's material different and new material in the SR that the DE group can't see.

Though I agree with another idea that someone else said earlier, have a cheaper paywall for access to threads that contain only women. I don't know how that would work but that's all I come here to look at and that's only like... 2% of what the forums is used for. When there were 50+ image sets the membership value was definitely a steal, but now that sources have thinned out I really need to wait out a few months and rejoin when there's enough content to see. I probably wouldn't feel this way if I was only paying for the content I wanted to see.

It's probably not feasible but that's kinda the way I've felt for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back