Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems pretty much alive, with a pillow over her head for some reason I wonder. :facepalm:

Could be a troll but I'll bite anyway:

They're not fake. My brother is a coroner and gave me the pics as long as names weren't used for privacys sake.
[citation needed]
And my brother works for Steam and gets me free games every day! :rolleyes:

She was 32 years old and her husband broke her neck while she was asleep due to her being caught cheating on him.
Was the husband a football player? You need lots of brute force to twist someone's neck. It's not like in the movies.
I wonder why the pillow then?

Somebody heard the struggle and saw him leave, and called law enforcement right away. She was only dead about 90 minutes when these were taken. The blood was already pooling in her heels
You know lividity can't be seen until 2 hours after death, right?
No news story? It would help us to believe you.

Wrong mr know-it-all doctor! Visible lividity and discoloration can begin within 30 minutes of death and the heart stopping the flow of blood. I don't know why the pillow is in place. I wasn't there when she was killed. The soles of her feet look pretty fuckin dead to me. Anything else?

Wrong mr know-it-all doctor! Visible lividity and discoloration can begin within 30 minutes of death and the heart stopping the flow of blood. I don't know why the pillow is in place. I wasn't there when she was killed. The soles of her feet look pretty fuckin dead to me. Anything else?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livor_mortis

Wow you sure showed me, I guess I should take your word for it.

Mary Jane Hamtig was declared dead on arrival at New Era General Hospital in Quezon City, Philippines after being stabbed 14 times to death by her boyfriend Michael Mendoza on her 21st birthday, December 24, 2016. The motive for her murder is jealousy as she was two months pregnant with another guy. Michael eventually surrendered himself to the authorities a day later.

I can't see their Facebook accounts as of now.

Notice her left nipple on the fourth photo.

Her full name was Mary Jane "Jhane" Oligo Hamtig. Her boyfriend/suspect's full name is Michael Perales Mendoza. I have found their Facebook accounts, respectively:
https://www.facebook.com/Jamich122415 & https://www.facebook.com/jhane.hamtig.12
https://www.facebook.com/bhossjhanemendoza

She was buried yesterday. Photos of her internment were uploaded, but none of them shows her dead face.

Last edited:
8-year-old Janna Jacobe was found suffocated to death in her car in Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines on January 3, 2017.

Sorry if these pictures as well as the news video are censored. But, you can see her soles.

Here's the video transcription entitled "Young girl, found dead after being left sleeping inside the car":

Anchor (don't know his name): An 8-year-old girl was found suffocated to death inside her car in her car. Her aunt did not notice that the girl was sleeping. Jen Calimon, returning.

Jen Calimon (reporter): Joan [Papa] cannot believe that her family trip last Tuesday [January 3, 2017] was the last time with her foster child Janna Jacobe alive. 8-year-old Janna was suffocated to death after being left inside her car. At 3:00 AM yesterday [January 3, 2017], they got home from a family trip. They slept together, and they woke up at 7:00 AM, Joan finally noticed that the girl was missing.

Joan Papa (victim's guardian): When I entered the house at 7:00 AM, I asked the child seated next to the girl. I asked if Janna was there. She was sleeping while being left inside the car. That was when we were alerted that she was left inside.

Jen Calimon (reporter): The car was immediately searched, and the girl was found there. She was lifeless and became pale. The dead body of 8-year-old girl Janna was found at the backseat of her car. Her fellow passengers told that they did not notice that she was not included when they got out of their car. Joan was deeply emotional regarding her foster child's tragic death.

Joan Papa (victim's guardian): We don't really know. God knows. I didn't accept that I didn't tell to help her. Even though she did not come from me [Meaning, not her biological daughter], I grew her up. I love her. I cannot accept that she accidentally died.

The child will be undergoing autopsy to determine whether there was a foul play. Even though the accident is ruled out, Joan's husband, who is the car driver, will face "negligence resulting in homicide" when the incident happened. Umaaksyon [lit. "doing action", came from Aksyon (Action), which is the news program of TV5], Jen Calimon, News5.

-----
Notice the rigor mortis on her left arm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back