Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the different of elite and super elite?

Elite rank = not so special content stuff. half of the thread's content has been lost, the other half is the "recovered" content. one of the requirement to join Super Elite. costs about 30$ to join. regular dead girls thread is updated more often than elite thread and 1/4 of the dead girls content of elite thread has either been leaked or has been released on regular dead girls thread. has 1 decent video and a few low quality ones.

Super Elite = supposedly contains the good stuff promised on elite rank. have a few extra requirements to join. unknown number of "content" as I didn't avail super elite because I was disappointed on the content I saw on Elite thread but it's supposed to have 1 good dead girl body handling video. You need to be an Elite rank to be able to apply for an upgrade to Super Elite. supposedly need "high reputation". And costs about 50$ additional to join. so you'll need to pay 80$ all in all. elite fee + super elite fee = 80$.

Super elite group is only for photos and videos leaked to us by morgue workers. Apart from that there are plenty of cool good quality morgue and autopsy videos in our Secret Room both male and female. Our China morgue photo collection is also possibly the biggest on the internet again both male and female. We get our stuff direct from morgue workers and so far none of these photos sets have been leaked elsewhere on the internet.

Not at all, we have thousands of posts that will keep you busy for months. But it's true that the most brutal stuff is in our super elite group. It's not easy to join this group and you must be elite member first anyway.

Here you go for the reuploads. I originally uploaded them into Someimage.com, which was permanently shut down.

I only found these. There are other crime scene photos, however they are either removed, censored, or unreleased to the public. I am not sure if funeral photos of her are posted within this thread. Otherwise, they are definitely available on the other gore site.

Here are some screenshots from the crime scene show SOCO.

Hello vyond,

I have recently rediscovered her funeral photos posted by our kababayan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back