Status
Not open for further replies.
They had lived in wonderful countries. Why the fuck did they move to this terrorist nest?

rip naive girls. i wish they never go those places if god give them another chance to alive:super mad:

Last edited:
That's awful. Religion is a truly disgusting thing. One of the few things that can transform a human being into a rabid animal. RIP Maren and Louisa :(

I found out that a Danish teen's mother conflicted her not to go to Morocco but she didn't listen. ISIS were the first who published that video and sent to the mother, Denmark reports.

7MOYdfn.jpg

Danish intelligence services are investigating a video circulating on social media they believe shows the beheading of one of two Scandinavian women killed in Morocco a few days ago as fears mount that the tourists were killed by extremists linked to Islamic State.

Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, and Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, were found dead near the village of Imlil in Morocco's High Atlas mountains on Monday.

The Danish intelligence service, the PET, at first said it had authenticated the video but later rowed back, saying it was still being “examined”.

The latest statement came as Moroccan authorities arrested three more suspects over the killings in the Atlas mountains, which have sent shockwaves through a popular tourist destination that has been relatively untouched by Islamist attacks.

The Moroccan government spokesman, Mustapha El Khalfi, described the killings as a “criminal and terrorist act”.

<iframe scrolling="no" style="border: none;" src="https://www.bitchute.com/embed/82Car48FCaqN/" width="900" height="560" frameborder="0"></iframe>

OMG, so horrific, those poor girls.:wow sign: And yet, so intensely erotic.....and once again, all that beautiful meat is wasted:yummy:

Christmas Discussion about CDG on DR

:retard: I posted this set two years ago there is not a single new set to me on DocumentingReality. Happy Holidays!

CY7ouXV.png

Apparently people have been posting pics of the bodies of Maren and Louisa on Facebook. Anyone found them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back