Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back everyone to the best and biggest dead girls collection on the internet.

We have sweet and fresh new updates in our Secret Room those of you who can afford and are interested in becoming elite members send me a pm. By supporting the site you help us buy new content from morgue workers we have exclusive sources on almost every continent.

Are there morgue workers which are truly ready to sale us dead girls pics? It would be wonderful, we haven't had quality material for a too long time.

Welcome back everyone to the best and biggest dead girls collection on the internet.

We have sweet and fresh new updates in our Secret Room those of you who can afford and are interested in becoming elite members send me a pm. By supporting the site you help us buy new content from morgue workers we have exclusive sources on almost every continent.

Good news. It's about time.
Last time I purchased Dead Eaters membership I was so disappointed as all the new content links where broken, hope they are fixed by now.

Are there morgue workers which are truly ready to sale us dead girls pics? It would be wonderful, we haven't had quality material for a too long time.

Yes, a lot of things have changed since last year and our chances are now excellent and we will be able to purchase sets if more members donate and join our elite ranks.

We will only transfer the funds afer we have the sets not before like we did last year.

Why is this bitch not naked, common camera man, don't half ass the job.

Suicide by Drowning in China

Jiangsu Province, a 29 year old woman committed suicide by drowning. She was identified as an assistant secretary in a local real estate company. Documents found with her showed that she recently had an abortion. Investigation uncovered her diary and revealed that she was having an affair with a mid-level manager in the company. He forced her to have the abortion and she became depressed and ended her life.

So from what I've read, any recent updates to the pricey Elite or DE groups have been no better than this Dead Girls thread?

I'll need a reliable user to post "Omigod, Holy Shit" before I can cough up cash.. I'm not cheap, but frugal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back