Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Girls.
We don't want them here.
None of us.
Take them down Meaty Pleease
No offense Rot, but I like girls and I like boys. Each has a completely different sexuality, both can be fabulous if the head space is right. Live and let live, or as they say here, die and let die. HMU jmcneal61@hotmail, and I'll show you what a straight boy can do.

I love to see panties pulled down to expose the nether regions. What is he doing to her pretty bum? Nice vulva, but doubt she is getting any clit stimulation from that muzzle. Panties are nicely pissed, too. Bet the aroma would take your head off.
Forgot to mention, she has a marvelous look of shock and awe.

Autopsy on woman who comitted suicide. Full set without watermarks is available as always to our elite members in the Secret Room.

If you love autopsy and morgue photos and videos of young girls and women join our elite group our collections are huge going back decades.

We are the one and only original source for large part of the best morgue and autopsy stuff that gets reposted over and over an all other boring gore forums and groups including reddit, vk and goregrish.

Last edited:
Because there are a lot of Bi dudes here, too. Without rambling on, I turned to men for relief, and found it. Girls are great, if you can find the fucking needle in the fucking hay stack, but yes, they are a lot of drama. Guys are much more to the point, and I love you Dudes for that. I soon learned to love the taste of sperm, and the thrill deep throating the rock hard penis. I've searched the web for YEARS looking for some good necro, and frankly Motherless and Bestgore have some cute stuff, but this site is over the moon. HMU and I will show you what a straight Fet Life guy can do to rock your world. jmcneal61@hotmail.com.

Autopsy on the body of woman who comitted suicide.

From the way her jaw is mangled, I think I saw some other pics of this. If I find them, I will be sure to post. She was a young woman, Korean maybe, who threw herself off a balcony inside of mall. Four story drop. She had a history of schizophrenia, I recall.

24-year-old girl executed in Brazil.

CC4THBb.jpg

WTF, looks like a to self. The topless nature of it makes me think autoerotic hanging gone wrong. Any background, or she just having a bad day? She is so beatiful, and so tragic in death. She leave behind an orphan named "Kamily??" Hate to say it, but even so tragic, those pissed short shorts are fucking ultimate.
Stark Naked Dead Lady on Morgue Table + Girl Eaten by Shark Washed Ashore

I just noticed that this thread already has 13,000 views

:eek:
My guess is this is a girl that was run over by a speed boat, while swimming, owing to the characteristic "French loaf" pattern of chops as the propeller spun over her. Additionally, she appears to be laid out on a beach. I believe this is the same babe, different aspects. The morgue photo rings of Mexico, or another Latin American country, perhaps. That bush looks entirely delicious. Instead of Spring Break, this dead beauty got Spring Chop.

Says "eaten by shark," but for that I'd be looking for crescent shaped gashes and chunks torn out. Note how the gashes are deep, straight, symmetrical and evenly spaced. That is classic speed boat propeller.

Fat girl beheaded with machete and stabbed by gangsters

Hanging beauty.

WTF. Did this MILF leave behind an orphan named Kamily? For that, I truly feel bad. No child should be abandoned like that. Hard to figure this one. The short shorts and the black bra suggests an auto erotic hanging gone bad, but it appears to be outside somewhere, and most auto erotic scenes take place in a place of privacy. If she suicided, then perhaps she tore her own shirt off in a state of emotional frenzy before hanging herself. Or if done by a third party, perhaps he tore it off. In any event, I hate to say it, but those pissed short shorts are the ultimate fashion statement.

Young woman leapt from 9th floor in Novosibirsk, Russia on October 22, 2021. Still unidentified.

Hanging beauty.

Brings to mind an historical hanging of a babe, Paula Angel. About 1871 this chick shot and killed her cheating lover in the dirt bag town of Las Vegas, New Mexico. Sentenced to hang, apparently the sheriff, out of ignorance, chivalry, or embarrassment failed to bind pretty Paula's wrists behind her back, as one must do with a wench. A noose was affixed to a cottonwood branch, and cotton wood is a particularly flexible wood that bends easily. Standing on an ox cart, it was led slowly away and Paula was eased into a full suspension slow hanging. Not caring to strangle and dance to a crowd of onlookers, she reached over her head and began to pull herself up the rope, hand over hand. Alarmed, the sheriff, shouting that the law was "hung by the neck until dead" whirled his horse around and grabbed Paula by the waist, and a ghastly game of tug-of-war ensued, with Paula fighting like a wild cat, no doubt shrieking. The crowd, appalled at seeing this sweet piece of ass being tortured, as such, became violent, over powered the sheriff and his horse, lifted Paula up and cut her down.

She was carted back to the jail for the night to massage her throat and ponder what was to become of her. Next morning, early, before the crowds had a chance to gather, she was this time bound and returned to the hanging tree, where the sentence was carried out. No record of that exists, but no doubt she had a prolonged farewell dance, being that the tree was flexible and the drop very slow.

In another botched hanging from that period, Texas I think, the damsel was bound, but of slender stature, and hung pitifully for an hour without choking out. A grain bag was attached, mid-hanging, to her legs, and pulled stretched her pretty neck out so that she strangled out in a few minutes, later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back