Status
Not open for further replies.
RrWycfN.png
I

I love CDG even though I'm here for pics of dead chicks only. I think we should all just get along.

I have completely lost interest in arguing with both Simone and Vedderman after their uncalled-for threats to expose our sources and all the drama they kicked up.

Let them post whatever they want their site is completely degraded even Vedderman admitted CDG if far superior in every respect why else would they want to post our sets?

Why are DR so interested to steal our collections?

Because everything here is new and original that's why.

In the end all the drama and threats did us a favour we have received hundreds of membership requests from DR members.

People are not that stupid and the way they handled this won't go unnoticed.

Look in the screenshot above how they treat their own paid members?

Is this a normal site?

yates8838 is a paid member on DR. They insulted him and censored/deleted his posts when he tried to confront them.

Stay away from DR if you have any self-respect.

Kolkata, India. Young mom hanged herself in a hotel where she worked at. She was only 25.

It's a pity,
Kolkata, India. Young mom hanged herself in a hotel where she worked at. She was only 25.

It's a pity that a beautiful young woman dies at a work place. Her boss should have offered her better job conditions to avoid this tragedy.

I love CDG even though I'm here for pics of dead chicks only. I think we should all just get along.
I'm here for chicks too. I dont care give a shit about any feud. I just want good content. Dont care where it comes from. Unfortunately this thread is the only good one I found on this forum.

I'm here for chicks too. I dont care give a shit about any feud. I just want good content. Dont care where it comes from. Unfortunately this thread is the only good one I found on this forum.
It's worth it to pay for an elite membership and check out the dead girls thread in the secret room!

I think it's worthwhile to have every few months when there are more updates however, it kinda sucks that buying a Death Eaters subscription doesn't include the Secret Room, despite the fact that it's wayyyyyy more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back