Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead-Pussy Exam of train hit girl.

Uncensored ver, at "secret room Dead Women Collection".
In the normal SR or the Elite one? as im getting a bit lost in all the levels of "secret"! xD Also is this the whole set or are there more pics? :)
That's why i like to see small previews of the whole sets so you know if you gonna get 1 pic or couple.

Elite members get access to the Secret Room and can apply for membership to Death Eaters club which is a social group otherwise we have only one Secret Room there is no second super elite group.

Young woman murdered her mother during a dispute over some property. She tried to burn and hide the body but when the crime was discovered a few days later she felt the police closing in so she made the ultimate decision hanging herself on a fencepost using her sweater for a noose.

two girls executed fished out of the river, waste of good tits.

>>In the normal SR or the Elite one? as im getting a bit lost in all the levels of "secret"! xD Also is this the whole set or are there more pics?

In "normal SR".
these 3 pictures in all.

Elite members get access to the Secret Room and can apply for membership to Death Eaters club which is a social group otherwise we have only one Secret Room there is no second super elite group.

Young woman murdered her mother during a dispute over some property. She tried to burn and hide the body but when the crime was discovered a few days later she felt the police closing in so she made the ultimate decision hanging herself on a fencepost using her sweater for a noose.
How can i become Elite members?

YouTube monster from Russia killed pregnant lover on livestream by locking her on subzero balcony as viewers pay him to abuse her

uLNQhND.png

Stas Reeflay continued his live stream as girlfriend Valentina Grigoryeva lay dying from hypothermia

A Russian YouTuber was arrested following a sickening live broadcast in which his pregnant girlfriend DIED after he was paid to subject her to cruel abuse.

Egged on by his online audience, Stas Reeflay allegedly forced Valentina Grigoryeva out on a balcony in sub-zero weather wearing only her underwear.

Reeflay, 30, was paid $1,000 (£800) by a viewer to inflict the abuse on her during his live stream, according to a report by Baza media.

Valentina, 28 - who was in the early stages of pregnancy - died of hypothermia at his rented house in Ivanovka village, near Moscow.

Her shocking death has led to calls in Russia for an urgent ban on online "reality violence", which appears unrestricted on YouTube and can be watched by children.

Reeflay - real name Stanislav Reshetnikov - kept the YouTube camera rolling even as he realised Valentina was “half dead”.

In footage too disturbing to show, he can be seen carrying her back inside and attempting to revive her.

He is heard saying: “Valya, are you alive? My bunny, what’s up with you?

“Valya, Valya, damn, you look like you are dead.

“Bunny, come on… tell me something. I'm worrying. Damn... I'm not feel her heartbeat.”

He then tells his viewers: “Guys... No pulse... She’s pale. She is not breathing.”

The horrific broadcast continued to his tens of thousands of followers even after he called an ambulance.

He is heard saying: "Wake up, Valya, I love you, wake up.”

And the camera was still live when paramedics arrived and pronounced her dead.

The broadcast continued for two hours after she had died, it is believed.

Reeflay makes money from online "donations" from his Russian and international audience.

In a previous broadcast he had showered Valentina with pepper spray.

A friend of the dead woman said his live streaming had been “full of cruelty” towards her.

Looks like some autoerotic asphyxiation case or at least final eroticism involved. Where perhaps she was aroused by the thought of it while preparing to hang herself. Why otherwise would a woman on purpose pull up and expose her panties, bud and all lower part? I am a girl and unless I would be aroused on purpose, no way I or other woman would do that and expect to be found like that, if it was just a suicide.
Love to have watched the performance in person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back