Status
Not open for further replies.
Please no fakes in this thread. We deleted the fake photos. If a posting member get ten warning points you are automatically permanently banned by the system so everyone should be careful what they post and where.

Girl jumped from 16th floor.

Xqdn7J2.jpg

Several new uncensored female autopsy sets are available in our Death Eaters club.

Woman in her late 20s was murdered with an knife by a disgruntled man in his 40s. It happened in Henan province. The man had lost his employment and his marriage, blaming society for his problems he took to the streets and attacking random people killing the woman and injured several people before being stopped by local police.

New uncensored set in our Death Eaters club shows full restoration of young girl who jumped under train.

She was complete mess but watch as morgue technicans show us their best skills to restore the body and face of the girl and prepare her for funeral completely naked. She becomes beautiful again.

New uncensored set in our Death Eaters club shows full restoration of young girl who jumped under train.

She was complete mess but watch as morgue technicans show us their best skills to restore the body and face of the girl and prepare her for funeral completely naked. She becomes beautiful again.

meat pie, I am very disappointed with the group today you are sending the good posts only to the Death Eaters, the secret room is not even receiving a good morgue update as it used to be, why this division ?? there are many members who participate in the secret room and can’t see the good things on the site because it’s only in death eaters I myself became the elite of the secret room and it’s been 2 days and until now I haven’t come across anything new, if i had known this i would never have gone into the secret room, because in the past everything good was in the secret room, that doesn't happen today. thanks

Depends on what you want to see we have regular updates both in Secret Room and Death Eaters club every week new content arrives two days of membership is nothing we can't keep everyone satisfied people have various interests I am truly sorry to read you are not happy with your membership.

of course i'm happy with the association and with the deadguys website and with all the members here, even because i've been here for 7 years and i like everyone, the friendly question is that i think some new morgue sets are missing for both women and men in the secret room and I have noticed that all the new sets that appear are directed to the Death Eaters, but I could keep a balance of posts and always take new sets of morgue to the secret room so please whoever is in the secret room and who is in the diners of death with its more special postage, so it will please everyone who is in the secret room will continue to renew membership paying less with good content, and those who are death eaters will continue to pay more with more special content, so who wins is only the cudedadguys, this is just my idea of what I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back