Status
Not open for further replies.
Outdoor Female Autopsy from China

In 2009 a thug name Y.K. partner up with a local business man named Z.K. in Chongqing to begin a Ponzi scheme. They swindled over 10 million RMB (about 1.4 million USD) from their victims. Y.K. got greedy and decided to not to share the money with Z.K. He lured Z.K. outside of Chongqing to murder him. But Z.K. had brought his girlfriend with him. The girl was a local university student, she was bound and had her mouth tapped. Z.K. was placed in a metal cage and dropped into a reservoir. The girl was raped and strangled. Eventually Y.K. was arrested for another crime but his DNA matches DNA retrieved from the girl. He confessed to both murders and was sentenced to death in 2012.

Two friends, one 17 (a week shy of turning 18) and the other 19 years old, were found dead on a beach. Both had been shot close-range multiple times as they lie face down on the sand embracing each other.

Police suspect that the two girls were somehow involved in the drug scene.

Correntina, Brazil, September 22, 2017.

Young woman and her boyfriend were at some sort of half-assed campground that passes for a resort in Brazil, staying in a rented room or cabin of some kind. Drama arose over her flirting with another man. Drama led to rage. Rage led to violence.

In this case, violence manifested itself with the fellow brandishing a long arm of some sort and putting one through the girl's knee in order to prevent her from leaving before he'd said his piece.

People at the nearby cabins reported that they heard her screaming in pain and begging for help, as well as him ranting and raving about her fucking other guys. When they tried to approach to offer aid, he threw open the door and took a few random shots to warn off would-be white knights.

They reported that he deliberately left the cabin door open during the episode in order to torment her with the illusion of nearby safety and freedom. Eventually he got bored of ranting about her putting it out all over town, walked around behind her, and shot her in the back.

He then fled into the woods, keeping interlopers at bay with the rifle. Police arrived shortly thereafter, but the girl had already died on the cabin floor after enduring almost 20 minutes of agony with a bullet in the knee.

Great posts guys keep it up.

With my pleasure, but sometimes it can be difficult - to enter the site. Once I accidentally pushed the button "Try temporary membership" or something like that and now I can log in only a few days in a month. Other time I see the window "Pay for continue membership" and can't do anything.

Membership fees help us establish connections with morgue workers and pay them for super high quality uncensored content like we have in our Secret Room. So if you are really into this stuff and love dead girls I highly recommend you upgrade your account.

I know this and one day I think I will join you, but for now I have no money for this.
And thank you for your posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back