Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree that access to regular forums should not require an elite membership, especially if those members have already paid for one in the past year. Perhaps there should be a cheaper, much cheaper annual forum membership. I don't know if the CDG team think that barring out members from the forums encourages them to reach for their wallets, but if they do I question their ability to empathize. I can assure, for me anyway, it achieves no such thing. When I get locked out I feel frustrated, bitter and underappreciated. If anything it's made me buy less memberships.

I definitely agree with this, what really angered me was getting locked out for a week, one week after paying $100 for the Death Eaters group, then getting locked out again for another week right as my DE membership was about to expire. I also thought that when I paid that much I was also going to be able to see the Elite forums but I couldn't. I would love to keep supporting this site, but being tight on money and having access revoked when I'm paying for access makes me seriously reconsider unless something super, super mega duper 'once in a life time' shows up, then I'd simply put up with it for that material.

What we went through to remain online in the last couple of months cost us thousands so many people tried to destroy the site and erase us from the internet.

Staying online censorship free cost us all a lot and we have been unable to provide free service for all ever since still on the positive site admins of other gore sites, blogs, communities and forensic pathologists send us messages every day to say our content is the best always exclusive and fresh we try to add at least several new sets every week and we also have high quality uncensored forensic autopsy video in our Secret Room.

A lof ot work and financial resources went into establishing a connection with morgue workers so all donations and support from members are welcome.

I’ ve watched almost every picture in the thread, all of them are interesting,but unfortunately,lots of pictures were gone...

it's not fake, it's a drunk pass out bitch. look at her face and hands, she got tanked, shoulda flipped her top off and pull down her panties.

it's harder these days, was easier before change of guard in China. Harder to bride, specially online.

We will get a lof ot new stuff if we stick together and show respect towards one another and the people who support and work behind the scenes for the group.

Foul-mouthed abuse towards the team will not get us anywhere and it sows dissent among the community.

It's sad to see long-time members get banned but this was a much needed lesson - my tolerance towards anyone who turns against the community is
zero.

If there is anything that you don't like here talk to me in a decent manner or send me a message I am open for suggestions.

A lof of morgue workers and forensic doctors are members here and read everything we post so everyone stay calm and civil we don't want to see more members banned.

I am grateful to the forensic doctor who leaked us that video and it's a pity some members didn't appreciate his kindness. Today he performed exam on raped girl and shared a photo of her raped pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back