Status
Not open for further replies.
two dead girles

one hanging she pissed her pants and wet all over the floor the other one shot wet spot in her pants bet there panties are a mess to

Attachments

• Larissa-foi-morta-com-tiros-de-pistola.jpg
    Larissa-foi-morta-com-tiros-de-pistola.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG-20151027-WA0193.jpg
    IMG-20151027-WA0193.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG-20151027-WA01944.jpg
    IMG-20151027-WA01944.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 524
Has anyone notice is some of the hanging pictures when they sometimes show the family they are just as calm...or it's because they are still in shock?

MR Goodfella.....a member of goregrish, are you? :spiked hair:

I posted this and a few other sets on that site and they all turned up here soon afterwards ;)

Eh, I posted this girl over on DR last year in September. Just like the Brazilian hanger that you posted on goregrish this morning was posted here by 'Wet' yesterday afternoon. Where do you think he got it? That's right. I posted it on Ogrish three days ago.

Shit gets around, some from one site, some from another. Part of the freedom of information. Unless you have a copyright on the photographs, there's no reason to get one's nose out of joint. It's nice to be a member of several different gore sites so you make sure you don't miss anything. But you have to accept that stuff gets reposted from site to site. At least CDG does post a lot of original stuff, or at least original among gore sites. Goregrish is actually the worst of the bunch. I absolutely assure you that almost every single image ever posted at Goregrish was already posted at CDG, DR, or Ogrish first. Every single one aside from a few of Plouton's hanging images from the sub-continent.

If you want my advice, spend more time here or on Ogrish or DR and less on Goregrish. They're truly the worst when it comes to leeching images from other gore websites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back