Status
Not open for further replies.
Killed by ex-boyfriend

She dumped her boyfriend - so he dumped her - by shooting her 3 X in the face :pass out: - not new - but hopefully new to some of our visitors here :yes:

Crack overdose.

Attachments

• crack_overdose (2).jpg
    crack_overdose (2).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 690
  • crack_overdose (3).jpg
    crack_overdose (3).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 498
  • crack_overdose.jpg
    crack_overdose.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,402
She dumped her boyfriend - so he dumped her - by shooting her 3 X in the face :pass out: - not new - but hopefully new to some of our visitors here :yes:

Brilliant, thank you! No idea what your source is for all of these hi-res photos of dead chicks that I have never seen, but please keep posting them. :) They're great!

Brilliant, thank you! No idea what your source is for all of these hi-res photos of dead chicks that I have never seen, but please keep posting them. :) They're great!

Thanks benedon - glad you like them - some might be new, but most are quite old and have been in my collection for some time.

Strangled

Full set in our elite section. No watermarks.

A 19 year old girl from the country who had moved to the big city to go to college. Her family had saved for years to send her, so that she could go to Law School and become a lawyer.

Unfortunately for her, she returned home early one night in order to study, after being out at the bar with some friends. While she was on the porch-area at the side of her house, two people on the back of a motorcycle roared past and shot her in the head. It was later determined to have been a case of mistaken identity. They were trying to kill a completely different woman and murdered young Consuelo by mistake. Very tragic.

So much promise, only to have it all end on her cluttered patio, her brains on the floor, and her pants soaked in her own piss.

Beaten to death.

she was just 17, she was beaten to death with a piece of wood by her brother in law.

I am often wondering why all these girls are shot in the head... Most of the pictures are from Latin America, maybe that's how executions are made there? I don't remember seeing any girl shot in the chest... which would be more normal to me. Can anyone prove me wrong?

I have pictures of girls shot in the chest. One reason why attackers aim at the head is that bullet in the head is 99% fatal.

I would love to see a couple of those images with bloody chest wounds.
Some time ago I read posts on a forum where members said how they would like to die. Can't remember where it was (about 3 computer deaths ago), but it was interesting. Head shots were not so popular. It is easy to understand why. Not even in movies...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back