Not much. My dad still doesn't reallly speak to me.
My mom got closer to me and is understanding over it.

I decided to leave for Europe with some friends and have been living here since.

That's really hard! My parents are both dead now, but I came out to them years before they died. My dad was fine about it - didn't quite know how to talk about it, but he was from that generation of englishmen that didn't know how to talk about anything emotional. I was always close to him, and if anything coming out helped that. My mum never quite accepted it, but she was OK about it - that was always the difficult relationship for me, and knowing i was gay certainly didn't make it any more difficult. And my stepmother simply asks when I'm going to find the right man to settle down with!
I've never come out about the necro interest to anyone offline, but then to me it's something that's only online anyway - I've got no serious interest in doing anything with a dead guy for real.
Not sure if it was Roadkill or Meatpie that siad about friends not sticking round. I've had a bit of that - the last few years have been hard for money and health, and I've noticed that quite a few casual friends have disappeared. But the real friends stick around, and help out when they can - they're not all fairweather friends. And I try to do the same for them.

Lol
You say your tough ?
Take him on then if he tries to pull anything funny?

I agree with Arrow!

You should get out of there, go on a short vacation, away from all of that terrible going on's, and maybe seeing another country and people may be good for you.

You know where to find me, and money will not be a problem.

Let me know asap!!

Thanks all for your comments.

It was a lot better today, my parents are finally off to their house.

Also, my sister got a call and they offered her a job in a law firm.

I am begging her to move out with her temporarily, we will share expenses but all she cares about is her ugly boyfriend, not her bro.

Pay is 200 euros a month.

That's around $290.

She said she doesn't see how she is gonna survive with that money and she sees no poing in working. But much better than staying with me at home and living off granny's pension.

Granny's pension is 50 euros a month.

Even if you work you can barely make ends meet, thats the real problem here.

Not that were are stupid or lazy.

And I have a more serious problem.

My necrophilia is fucking bad, I no longer find any job interesting or exciting....except morgue work.

All I want is to be around dead guys.

Its heaven. Its bliss. Going to that morgue, seeing those naked dead guys on slabs was the most beautiful moment of my life.

Some were stiched up and washed, others had their skulls split open and one dude had his brain in his abdomen.

Morgue work is insanely hot but those fucking rotters are a nightmare. And there is always the risk of cutting yourself or getting infected.

You want to be strong and fight it but rotting flesh is so repuslive, the smell is so bad your stomach wants to puke.

One corpse was so rotten, you could hardly tell these were human remains.

Its a tough choice.

Morgues are for brave people to work in. Easy to watch an autopsy but pulling someones internal organs in a single block from the throat down to the cock is not easy, esp if the patient is morbidly obese.

Glad to hear things on the home front have improved for you, in terms of your parents.

Well meatpea I'm a witch is my religion and I can made a work four you.
Put I need that you wand.
The work that I do is for protection for you. It is frits for you

I understand yes, thank you ausar-anpu, what does your nickname mean?

OK...This night I’m going to do de work. I suppose you said mi yes.
You only need said me and may Goods thanks.

I guess I was lucky that I left my home country and came to the US. I have a feeling they always suspect me of being gay, which I have never told them.

My "thing" started, well, I should say I started to JO when I was 10 to images of dead squids. I am not 100% sure if they knew anything about this, but one time, my father found parts from motorcycle accidents. I was chastised.

Having a physical distance somewhat helped my relationship with parents. I guess I am not on that good term now, and I don't have to deal with them and do not talk to them. Less stress to deal with, I guess.

You should consider come to the US.

Jesus, are you from Italy?

You love dead squids, don't you.

That one was absolutely cute almost like some fucking model boy.

I guess I was lucky that I left my home country and came to the US. I have a feeling they always suspect me of being gay, which I have never told them.

My "thing" started, well, I should say I started to JO when I was 10 to images of dead squids. I am not 100% sure if they knew anything about this, but one time, my father found parts from motorcycle accidents. I was chastised.

Having a physical distance somewhat helped my relationship with parents. I guess I am not on that good term now, and I don't have to deal with them and do not talk to them. Less stress to deal with, I guess.

You should consider come to the US.

Squid? As in the thing that had a few arms, from the fish market and from the Ocean ?

Back