Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
palosz4n-4-web.jpg

A 15-year-old Connecticut boy who committed suicide after his first day of school last week underwent years of bullying and published increasing warning signs on social media before his death.

Bart Palosz of Greenwich was found dead in his bedroom from a self-inflicted gunshot wound Tuesday, just after completing his first day of his sophomore year of high school.
Friends of Bart, a Polish immigrant who stood a towering 6-foot3 and spoke with an accent, now say it was the unrelenting bullying by former classmates that led to his tragic death.
In the eighth grade he was sent to the emergency room for stitches after a bully bashed his head into a metal locker, students who witnessed the claimed attack told the Greenwich Time.
Faculty members called the incident an accident, but refused to share hall security footage allegedly capturing the injury with his family.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...icide-bullied-years-friends-article-1.1444213

SKIN these finest of Greenwhich, then cauterize them...

PLEASE let me tie these miscreants so that I may cut their duds off then flay these bastards!

The bastards...that bullied him MUST be brought to justice.

Afterwards...lets steal/kidnap him/them...and prepare him/them for butchering...slowly...slicing only when there is a cry or howl.

This is fucked up! I remember a story from a couple years about a girl from my state who hung herself from constant bullying. It's sad that kids feel like they have no place to turn to. They need to stop with this "everyone is special and no one is a loser" bullshit and get rid of the therapists perpetuating this garbage and allow to kids to grow mentally. I was picked on a lot in school for being the fat kid, I never let that get me down. I don't get off on torture but I think I'd be able to under these circumstances lol

The bastards...that bullied him MUST be brought to justice.

Afterwards...lets steal/kidnap him/them...and prepare him/them for butchering...slowly...slicing only when there is a cry or howl.

and then we can deal with the adults that allowed this to happen.

too often adults in charge actively support bullying by not doing anything about it, or standing in the way of others trying to stop the bullying.

same thing happens with church sex abuse. pedo priest molests kids and then his mates cover it all up so he can get away with it and do it again.

i hope the parents of this victim's parents sue the school and all the adults involved.

Back