all4milan

Forum Newcomer
Hi mates, greet from Brisbane, Australia. I love this site. It's like my dirty little secret, a place I can express my fantasy :D. I always dream of killing a hot businessman in his suit. First, I want stab him real hard in the belly and while he's still trying to crawl away from my bloody hand, I will use his tie to strangle and squeeze the life out of him, kissing him in the mouth to make him suffocate. I want to see him gasp and in eyes rolled before he's dead. Then I will slowly strip his clothes, kiss his chest and rape his lifeless body. Then I will drag his body with the tie to make fun of him.

Arhhh, my dirty fantasy, when will it happen to me ? Maybe never, but I still can play with it in my imagination.

Nice to see make friend with u guys.

I would rather be wearing a pair of jeans and a tee shirt and tennis shoes. with white cotton socks and white cotton briefs. thank you.

Some guys in suits are really hot. Personally, I would like to see a guy in bicycle shorts.

My dream is, to kill a guy wearing tight jeans, t-shirt, boots and a black leather motorcycle jacket. Now, that's the way to die and be killed in. I would love to play with the dead body and then bury it. This is all in my mind as a role playing game of cause.

Hello:
Thanks for your blog. I wish we lived closer, as well. You look like a men with the same likes as me. Would love to be with you and play with your dead body. If you ever get a charge to come to NYC, let me know. We could meetup for roleplaying death scenes.

string the fucker up, good idea, ideal of course would be his being unable to die so he spends as long as he can struggling and dancing on that rope till he manages to break himself down. only to be kept in a cell until he is ready to hang again and again.

Suit, jeans, bicycle shorts, or motorcycle jacket. I don't give a shit. Right away, he's strung up and naked, his smooth white skin ready for bruising or cutting. He will live long and provide me hours or days of pleasure.

Some guys in suits are really hot. Personally, I would like to see a guy in bicycle shorts.

I'm not into suits but I confess: a guy like D.J. Cotrona in "From Dusk Till Dawn" is simply hot! I'd definitivly like him into my clan or play with him!

Hi,
I am in Brissie to
I have had the same dream and I would love to make it come true with a bloke I've been watching for some time now.
Lemme know if you're interested so we can perhaps chat in secret first.

Back