I have visited Chicago on a number of occassions and obviously there are areas to avoid but again it is not all of Chicago. Another fact is that usually the victim is also black. The shooting just for the fun of it in OK is not general. While I am not a resident or citizen of the US, I have visited 38 of the 50 states and never once felt really threatened although my first boy friend had been shot crossing a bridge when two criminals chose to shoot at each other. Having laws which required checks including prper training in use before someone allowed to purchase a gun would dry up some of the problem but criminals will always find a way to get their hands on a gun.

Just finished reading this morning's newspaper. The third suspect is, in fact white. I am sure that now his family can now put this matter behind them, knowing that a fellow Caucasion was involved. I know I certainly will!

The victim's home country, Australia,
is
FURIOUS about the USA's "gun culture"
... they say it is corrupting the world.

Advising its citizens NOT to
visit the USA ...
where you are fifteen times more likely
to be SHOT DEAD
by a gun than you are in Austalia

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...lia-ex-deputy-pm-says-after-okla-slaying?lite

Another sobering fact:

In the USA,
it is eight times more likely
a WHITE person will be the victim of
BLACK on WHITE extreme violence
than a BLACK person will be
the victim of
WHITE on BLACK extreme violence.

Take a look at this:
TWO black teenagers
are NOW frantically being sought
for their alleged
BEATING to DEATH
of an 88 year old
World War II Veteran
in Spokane, Washington:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/2...ath-by-2-teenagers-in-washington-parking-lot/

Last edited:
I can't see the point of this part of this forum community. The majority of the members are masturbating on pics of shot mexican and brazilian teens, and are now bragging about an killing of an innocent, but thight and sporty Aussie.

This is a NECRO GAY community or am I mistaking? It is thanks to these bastard murders that we can feed our sexual desires. Get a live!

Arrowman... you made your point. Please switch off your CAPSLOCK.

Killed someone because they were bored, how dumb has America's youth become. Hang them quickly they're wasting my air.

Back