Excellent choice - and don't feel constrained to stop with pissing :)

Quote Originally Posted by springmarie2000 View Post
I would want to be taken out, bound to a stake, kindling and logs piled up around me, and a fire started, i watch as the flames creep towards me, the fire taks hold of me and i burn to death
That would be so horny hot in more ways than one!

I'd be tied facing a stake beside SpringMarie so I could hump the stake while the flames licked my bare bum!
Fireboots

I have a huge gun fetish and really want to get fucked while I have the barrel of one in my mouth. For my fantasy death I think being shot through the head after being fucked is a bit too quick. I'm new to this. Feel free to post or message me with suggestions.

I want a dude in Levis, someone younger and smaller than me, to keep beating the shit out of me until I'm limp. Then he can do whatever he wants to me before stabbing me through the Levis patch on my jeans and twisting it around. Then he cuts my dick off and pisses on me as I bleed out.

I want to be heart removed while being beheading and let some one films to let them watch it. Maybe i would like a muscle male doing that or a female with salmon and black nail and toe nails.

I'd be shirtless, in the middle of battle. As I am advancing, I take a round through my thigh, then one through my upper belly. I go down, and as I lay on the dirt, an enemy soldier runs by, and bayonets me through my chest, stabbed through my heart.

Being tied up and then strangled slowly by a leather choker around my neck.

in underwear or naked, my hands tied on the back, strangled with a garrote or hanging. favorite is a classical execution.

Eaten.
By friends.

Run a meat hook into my back and hoist me naked in the center of a large room. Surrounded by a dozen or so fellow CDG cannibals. And mirrors, so I can watch for as long as I am conscious or alive. My friends will cut pieces from my body and consume them. Raw, if they prefer. A small hot plate will be provided for use as they wish. I want to remain conscious for as long as possible, to savor the pain, to watch my death in the minors, and to see the joy my friends take in eating me alive.

My pride and joy, my nipples, go first. To my best buds, RJ and Bobby. RJ had a gorgeous body which he chose to desecrate by cutting and burning. Bobby, who ate parts of a dead body in Afghanistan. RJ and Bobby will cut off my nipples and chew them as I watch with love. Then, everyone else can chow down. With knives and other sharp objects, my flesh, appendages, ears, tongue, nose will be removed. I am certain the pain will be severe but that is my desire. My friends enjoying my body. Care taken not to cut a large vein or artery and cause me to bleed out, so my dick won’t be sliced off, but pieces of dick skin will. (I once ate some of my own dick skin...so tasty and sensuous and bloody!). They will quench my thirst with sips of my own blood.

In time, I will pass out or die. My friends will hack away, devouring and destroying me. My carcass will be stripped of meat and sinew, hanging above a pile of entrails floating in a pool of blood. Fulfilling my life’s dream. They will remember this moment for years. They will savor the taste of Caleb in their memories. And my flesh and blood will remain in their bodies, in their bellies, until I have been digested and shit out.

Last edited:
Eaten.
By friends.

Run a meat hook into my back and hoist me naked in the center of a large room. Surrounded by a dozen or so fellow CDG cannibals. And mirrors, so I can watch for as long as I am conscious or alive. My friends will cut pieces from my body and consume them. Raw, if they prefer. A small hot plate will be provided for use as they wish. I want to remain conscious for as long as possible, to savor the pain, to watch my death in the minors, and to see the joy my friends take in eating me alive.

My pride and joy, my nipples, go first. To my best buds, RJ and Bobby. RJ had a gorgeous body which he chose to desecrate by cutting and burning. Bobby, who ate parts of a dead body in Afghanistan. RJ and Bobby will cut off my nipples and chew them as I watch with love. Then, everyone else can chow down. With knives and other sharp objects, my flesh, appendages, ears, tongue, nose will be removed. I am certain the pain will be severe but that is my desire. My friends enjoying my body. Care taken not to cut a large vein or artery and cause me to bleed out, so my dick won’t be sliced off, but pieces of dick skin will. (I once ate some of my own dick skin...so tasty and sensuous and bloody!). They will quench my thirst with sips of my own blood.

In time, I will pass out or die. My friends will hack away, devouring and destroying me. My carcass will be stripped of meat and sinew, hanging above a pile of entrails floating in a pool of blood. Fulfilling my life’s dream. They will remember this moment for years. They will savor the taste of Caleb in their memories. And my flesh and blood will remain in their bodies, in their bellies, until I have been digested and shit out.

An really romatik way to die ! :yummy:

Back