I would love to be hanged nude. Everybody seeing my cock and ass jerking while i struggle to breathe and i come right before i die.

There’s a guy I went to school with who is always talking like a badass on Facebook. About how he’s going to punch somebody out or something. I’ve always wondered if he’s really tough or just talk.

So my fantasy involves him showing me just how tough he is. We get into a long, brutal, drawn out fight and he ends up beating me to death slowly with his bare fists. To the point where I’m bleeding internally from his fists pounding on my stomach and my face is so badly battered I’m unrecognizable. I’m left a sputtering mass of purple skin and blood before I finally expire under his brutality.

I would also like to be strangled to death by a hot cellmate like in this story. I mean, in theory you are supposed to be protected from that in a prison. To think that my life could end because the guards didn’t bother to check the cells... and a stronger guy takes advantage of this lack of supervision and squeezes the life out of me in just a few moments.

http://www.tribstar.com/news/local_...cle_b94160c3-7cfa-5b4d-952f-94c3bbbb35d2.html

Me and another dude. Body builder and smooth. We take turns snipping bits of flesh off each other and eating the pieces. There will be blood, and eventually one of us will pass out, but hopefully not until after consuming a whole lot of each other. If he dies first, I keep eating his flesh and drinking his blood. Then I lie on top of his body, stuff a large piece of him into my mouth, and cut my wrists. If I die first, game over for me and I don’t care what he does next.

Coming back to this thread, I just want to say that I think being raped and then strangled to death would be pretty nice, too.

More intimate way to die is to be getting gutted, as you are being fucked. With a female getting snuffed - her ass can be filled with a shaft, her pussy filled with cock - as her belly is being cut open - she can be strangled with her own intestines -

To be beheading by a nice muscular man with axe or sword

A nice romantic image.
Fully clothed, stark naked or no particular preference?
For me the pleasure would be enhanced by the total,absence of clothing.

Last edited:
By hanging in strict suit, white shirt and elegantly necktie. I want to look as a gentleman in the noose

I'm kinda old fashioned. I'd like to be shot in the stomach while I'm completely naked, by a beautiful woman. A couple of 9mm slugs below my belly button, the softest most vulnerable entry point for my soft hot wet intestines. She is surprised to finder herself getting turned on as I grunt and squirm on the ground, my stomach pumping in and out as blood pours out of the holes. As my last dieing act, my balls dump my complete load of cum, some of it splashing in her face and onto her bare breasts. She lowers herself down onto my still hard penis, but I'm already dead.

I'd be captured by enemy soldiers, stripped naked, and hands tied behind my back. After splitting up everything I had, they leave me sitting on the ground, all but one big, strapping soldier. He walks behind me, grabs the rope around my wrists and jerks me to my feet. Then, he takes his left around my arms and pulls me against his huge body. His right hand comes up and and he begins to feel my tightened abs, digging his finger into my belly-button. He traces the edges of my navel. Then, he balls his hand into a fist and begins to punch me in the belly. I hold back from crying out, I won't give him the satisfaction of crying out. After several blows, he stops. He opens his hand and places it on my left pec, digging his fingers between my ribs, feeling my heart pounding. He smiles as he grabs my pec, and I see his dick harden under his britches while continues to feel my heart. Then, he takes his hand off my chest and reaches behind him, and his hand comes back holding a bayonet. I stiffen my lean body at the site of that blade, and struggle to break free. He brings the tip of the blade to my lower left pec, and I see a rapid, forceful pulsing to my chest under his blade - my heartbeat visible on my chest - tip of his bayonet aiming at my pulsing chest. He digs the blade just deep enough to draw blood, a trickle of blood drips down my naked body, chest heaving, down my abs, twirls around my outie belly-button. I brace myself as he jams the blade deep into my bare chest, tearing through my pec muscle, breaking my ribs, and slicing my heart. I'm surprised to feel my own heartbeat against the cold steel buried in my chest. He pulls me closer as I grow too weak to stand. The last thing I am aware of is that I can't feel my heart beating against the deadly blade anymore.

My choice is at this point undecided. At one point I would have been very very clear, I wanted to hang naked. Now I tend to think I would prefer the gas chamber - knowing those people were sitting watching for when I get my first puff of gas - try desperately for the next 40 seconds to a minute to get some oxygen before I pass out and then go through the death throws. Being naked would be a bonus but as some states used to do - a flimsy pair of shorts would be next.

I have a very masochistic belly button. I currently play using a pellet gun that fires small darts , when I can find someone with the balls to shoot them. Every time I do this I fantasize the guy guy switching the pistol for a 22 and plugging me a few times point blank, square in the button, angled to just miss the spine. I figure I'll be in a good deal of pain for about a minute or two before shock takes over and I fade out from internal bleeding, but at least I'll have the time to realize it's turned real before I go. I try to meet as many people as I can into trying this via the web. The darts are safe but you'd be surprised at how many balk at the thought of a little blood.

I'd probably be executed by hanging wearing only a pair of shorts. As I struggle at the and of the rope I'd probably even piss myself, and while kicking my pants would slide down showing my butt and dick to everyone.

Back