Mine will sound very mellow compared to what other people have posted, but I think if I absolutely had to be murdered by someone, not that I want to die or anything, but if I ever did then I would prefer to be suffocated with a pillow; no pain of a cord cutting in your skin, no blood etc, clean. It would only feel uncomfortable for a few minutes (which I guess would feel like an eternity) and then before you know it, you're unconscious, and provided the murderer keeps the pillow on there long enough, you wouldn't even know it when you're out. The worst case scenario would be if the guy supposed to kill you pussies out at the last moment or thinks you're dead just because you stopped moving and doesn't wait for the convulsions to set in and stop. Then you would wake up with a horrible headache because of the lack of oxygen, but you could just take a painkiller I guess

About the kinky stuff, it would be cool if the murderer also jacked me off slowly while I faded away, not right away, but 3-4 minutes in, where my movements had just started slowing down and I started fading away, that would be a nice prize for all the effort and the uncomfort they would have caused me, and at least I would have one last orgasm before my demise, not that I would be able to enjoy that or anything but I guess my kicking, gasping-for-air body would...

For me, a good long fisting session, being both fister and fistee - then the mood changes, and my alpha plows deeper and deeper, not listening to my whimpering cries. Terror and pain boil up together, my head spins, my ass is torn apart as his hands take turns to violate my innermost self, pushing still deeper until pain becomes a kind of pleasure... blood and shit mingle and lubricate his way, his anger and lust rises, his profanities intensify and the rhythm of his thrusts grows ever more urgent. At last he reaches high up, beyond my guts and takes my heart in his greedy hand, no longer a fist but a claw... I feel it twist and wrench, feel my heart come away... hear nothing but silence but feel the long moment of withdrawal. My ass opens easily now, my heart no longer any part of me. Blackness becomes nothing... and then... and then...
Way to go, I reckon ;-)

To be live gutted -

Not just stabbed, cut, and allow the organs to drop out -

But, rather - hook up with another, a group - even, and prepare for a long sexual orgy - with ropes, knives, and other tools of destruction.

Watch, assist others in killing themselves - and then, it is my turn

to be tied to a table - sucking a cock, or eating pussy - and feeling a cock enter my ass - as my belly is cut open

or -

to be ass-fucked, doggy-style - my fucker is my executioner - he slits my belly open, as he is fucking me - and fondling my cock / balls.

I want my intestines pulled out, cut out - and then, to be untied and able (if not in shock) to get up and wander around - gutted. I would expect the gutting to be done with care - clamping, tying off, cauterizing the blood vessels - giving me a few minutes to wander about the orgy, until I drop

like this way too

For me it changes depending on my mood, but one of my all time favourite scenarions is being stomped to death. It starts like a "normal" feet worship, where I'm lying on a floor and licking some nice, large feet. But after some time the guy starts getting more brutal, he kicks my face, forces his feet into my mouth. After a while my nose is broken and bleeding, some of my teeth are also broken, my face is bruised, but he doesn't stop. Now he puts on his heavy duty lether boots and kicks my balls, stops on my dick and my throat. The last thing I see are soles of his boots as he jumps onto my face, I'm off...

Dragged to death…behind a pickup truck with guys pissing out the back on me, and tossing small rocks. By my feet or by my wrists…either way. Just let the road, the gravel, the dirt, the brush tear at my skin and flesh, until I’m just a bloody piece of dead meat. (Give Ricky my feet.)

This isn’t a fantasy that is easy to play out by myself, but I’ve tried a few things. Using a rope tied to a tree, I’ve lowered myself naked down a steep grade of hard dirt. Went about forty feet, then pulled myself back up. My body got scraped up. If I let go of the rope, I’d slide and roll a long way until I landed in scrub brush. Actually, that did happen once and I got cut up kinda bad. Hurt for days. But the good part was that I couldn’t sleep due to the pain and I had to lay there remembering the moment. Hard-on Heaven! And the bloody open sores stuck to the sheets. Tore off when I rolled over. More cum! Yes, it hurt and I never tried again. But I still get hard thinking about it. Now I get my kicks walking naked thru tall brush and letting it scrape my bare skin.

Well, sins we are all the same here, let's start a thread about the way we would all like to go out of this existence and into the next.

My best way would be to DIE on the BATTLEFIELD. I would love to run into a hail of bullets and get mowed down.
A big wet stain between my legs as my camo's are soiled with my final cum.
Then I fall down, feel the blood and the bullets end my life.
As I slowely die, my killer comes to have some fun with me. Hardly concious, I let it all go...

And that would be my best, wanting way to DIE!

Yours?

This.
Doesn't have to be on the battlefield, maybe sentry duty during an 'eventful night', any scenario where im dispatched and become just another dead guy with a noticeably hard cock or with a blown load.

Also love post-death stuff like imagining the bodies being searched and stuff after a fight, dead guys being stripped and strewn all over eachother... i wish it was me 😍

id like to be shot multiple times in the chest and guts, killed any way and served for thanksgiving dinner, or be beheaded and have my executioner fuck my body while my severed head is "watching"

Dragged to death…behind a pickup truck with guys pissing out the back on me, and tossing small rocks. By my feet or by my wrists…either way. Just let the road, the gravel, the dirt, the brush tear at my skin and flesh, until I’m just a bloody piece of dead meat. (Give Ricky my feet.)

This isn’t a fantasy that is easy to play out by myself, but I’ve tried a few things. Using a rope tied to a tree, I’ve lowered myself naked down a steep grade of hard dirt. Went about forty feet, then pulled myself back up. My body got scraped up. If I let go of the rope, I’d slide and roll a long way until I landed in scrub brush. Actually, that did happen once and I got cut up kinda bad. Hurt for days. But the good part was that I couldn’t sleep due to the pain and I had to lay there remembering the moment. Hard-on Heaven! And the bloody open sores stuck to the sheets. Tore off when I rolled over. More cum! Yes, it hurt and I never tried again. But I still get hard thinking about it. Now I get my kicks walking naked thru tall brush and letting it scrape my bare skin.
This is a big fantasy of mine. wrapped in razorwire and dragged behind a truck, sure pissed on and taunted

like to be hung by the neck force to wear white hicut panties and a bra and left there in my wet soiled panties

Mine would be to be invited to make another video not knowing it will be my last
Cuffs on my ankles & wrists, hoisted up by the ankles pulling legs wide apart. Wrists secured to floor. All in spread eagle position as saw is put between my legs & the cutting begins. Of course there’s some of the usual torture before the real splitting of my body begins.

Destroymycock reminded me of one of my favorite stories ever written on CDG, called "Sawn In Half". It took months before I stopped dreaming and creaming over the images it evoked. (Getting me hard right now!) Search "Sawn in Half" and you won't be disappointed...at least if your appetites are like mine.

I want to go out in a biker war. My boots and leathers on. Laying in a pile of my fellow dead and dieing bikers, We lost the war. The victors come and sort through our pockets. In my pocket they find a leather pouch made from a guys scrotum in which I keep my tobacco. Mutilations are in order. Dicks and balls are cut off and put in the victims mouth. He take my hunting knife from my boot and cut of my dick and balls and stuff them in my mouth. He wipes the blade of my knife clean on my leather jacket sleeve. He then takes the knife and put's it in his boot. Weapons of all kinds are harvested from the dead and tested on our bodies.

JJ
I’d then want to cut your head off with your manhood in your mouth, then I’d want to cut your feet off while they’re still inside your boots!

Small rounds and belly shots for me. I want to feel it happening, feel the ache in the belly and feel my life slowly draining away for a few minutes.

I want to get shot in the belly hole while wearing a black cotton turtleneck, jeans. and black cowboy boots in a gun fite or pistol duel.

Either a sex based beheading, or a butchering. I would like my executioner/butcher to be naked, and I want my head bathed in cum.

Back