Entilzha

Confederate Soldier
Well, sins we are all the same here, let's start a thread about the way we would all like to go out of this existence and into the next.

My best way would be to DIE on the BATTLEFIELD. I would love to run into a hail of bullets and get mowed down.
A big wet stain between my legs as my camo's are soiled with my final cum.
Then I fall down, feel the blood and the bullets end my life.
As I slowely die, my killer comes to have some fun with me. Hardly concious, I let it all go...

And that would be my best, wanting way to DIE!

Yours?

I want to die in a fight, saving a person's life lets say from attackers.

Driving a bus off a cliff, it would have to be full of all the people who have caused me trouble in my life, just before we hit the ground in a ball of flames , turn round and smile at thier terrified faces and scream die all you fuckers.

To have all my bodyparts chopped off and then decapitated and eaten. :)

Indeed, kind sir. So are you.

Rofl dogfood.
--thinks--
To be hunged, stripped naked and opened up for all to see.

Yup, I'm with LBR. To be hanged, in public, knowing everyone can see my death struggles, losing control of blasdder, bowels, and cock, then to be slowly stripped.

=D thanks DeadDirty....
I think hanging it more powerful then any death....
=O

:sm (57): LBR. Thanks - we must hang together1

I would like to be taken out to the desert and be stabbed to death by a group of Mexicans. They stab me and then leave me out there to stiffen and decay.

Even better would be to have a death partner, They take us both out to the desert any my partner fucks me. and gives me his last load. After he cums, they stab us both leaving us there to stiffen and rot together. Never to be found.

I would not want my/our assailants caught or found. I would want them to go on with thier lives.

Holy shit...
I like the idea of rotting into each other.
That's beautiful.

DeadDirty, We can ttly fondle each other as we choke!
LOL
Can you imagine what the crowd would do hahahahahahaahah

Rottie, we can do more than fondle ech other. With involuntary hard-ons and convulsions, there's a lot we can do together as we hang! xx

Lol we should take this to pm =O

I would like to be taken out to the desert and be stabbed to death by a group of Mexicans. They stab me and then leave me out there to stiffen and decay.

Even better would be to have a death partner, They take us both out to the desert any my partner fucks me. and gives me his last load. After he cums, they stab us both leaving us there to stiffen and rot together. Never to be found.

I would not want my/our assailants caught or found. I would want them to go on with thier lives.

Well we know what and where you are going on vacation this year after seeing all the pics on this site.. hehehe

xD roadkill!
I'd like to rot into you= =O

Back